Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding an AA to a Droideka PSG

Discussion on Adding an AA to a Droideka PSG within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Adding an AA to a Droideka PSG

Aight been alot of talk of this on my server yet no one is willing to tell. You can add AAs to Droideka PSGs. This is a client side hack. Does anyone have details on this? If so, reply.
Old 10/02/2007, 09:50   #2

I haven't been able to prove it, but you need to mod the droidaka PSG to appear to be a piece of armor/clothing then apply the appropriate SEA while it is client-side modded. Supposedly how it works, is when applying the SEA it looks at the current state of the item in question and "sees" it as whatever type clothing/armor it was modded as and allows the addition of the SEA because of this. As soon as I can get someone to make me a D-PSG, i'll report my results.
Old 10/29/2007, 21:52   #3

Yeah..

It's true, but I wouldnt even bother doin this for three reasons, one, when chapter 7 hits, all mods on PSGs will be stripped, two, people who own one of these will be banned, and three, they are enabling you to do this anyway so, hacking it is pointless

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding new map
07/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
i am trying to add the hell temple mod that Indrek888 mad as a new map cause i jsut don't like the idea of replacing parca plus i think it would be cool to have as a new map. my first issue is that after adding the new map and trying to start the server i get this: 2648: NPC Layout Load Success 0 2648: Wrong MapIndex from mal File. 2648: File: .\Loader\Map\SectorList.cpp, Line: 34 i looked at the mal file but it makes no sense to me at all. anyone have any idea where i should start? ...
Adding Mod´s
05/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello Epvp comunity, i have a little question about mods adding. i want add armor / costume at first time from here ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/470098-indreks-dekaron-mods.html ) how i add it to full item ? i know how i become it in clientfiles but what i must do for become it ingame?
Adding New Npc{Help}
11/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a small question. I was following Bigshows tut. on how to do this, and it was a good tut. however it only added a white dot to minimap with a 10,42000 error. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there something other than the npc_loa_castle.csv that I have to modify to get the npc to show up in game? Any insight on this matter would be a help.... Thanks
help with adding rb
01/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok i know my problem is a simple fix. The name PrevJob Does not Exist in the Current context nd the other error i got is The name InternalDatabase Does not exist in the current context
adding new map
10/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
how can i add a new map to the portal lady in cronus?