Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding New Npc{Help}

Discussion on Adding New Npc{Help} within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding New Npc{Help}

Hello everyone,

I have a small question. I was following Bigshows tut. on how to do this, and it was a good tut. however it only added a white dot to minimap with a 10,42000 error. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there something other than the npc_loa_castle.csv that I have to modify to get the npc to show up in game? Any insight on this matter would be a help.... Thanks
Old 11/25/2009, 06:58   #2

that still some folder you need to upgrade. 1 example is the creature folder. just look around all the files with name npc.
Old 11/26/2009, 04:01   #3

ok thanks I will try that
Old 11/26/2009, 04:28   #4

Shop Open Fail..... Cannot Find Shop Flyweight
Item Shop Open Fail... LogicObject::Creature::NPC::Provider
NPC Open Fail
NPC Creation is Fail... Factory return NULL NPC
how to i solve tis problem. i cant find the solutions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding on to an add on?
12/28/2023 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Is there a possiblity of having an add on where you can highlight the text. I would like this because I only understand english for the most part and it would be nice to beable to use a translator. Gibt es ein possiblity, ein Hinzufügen zu haben, wo Sie den Text hervorheben können. Ich möchte das, weil ich nur Englisch größtenteils verstehe und das zu beable nett sein würde, einen Übersetzer zu verwenden. I hope the translator works =P Ich hoffe die Übersetzer-Arbeiten
Adding new map
07/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
i am trying to add the hell temple mod that Indrek888 mad as a new map cause i jsut don't like the idea of replacing parca plus i think it would be cool to have as a new map. my first issue is that after adding the new map and trying to start the server i get this: 2648: NPC Layout Load Success 0 2648: Wrong MapIndex from mal File. 2648: File: .\Loader\Map\SectorList.cpp, Line: 34 i looked at the mal file but it makes no sense to me at all. anyone have any idea where i should start? ...
Adding More
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, all So i make a Private Private Private Server, only for 200 ppl +/- So they wanna SOS but i cant give SOS like this :) So i wanna Add it to black smith, but i add it in database and it dont touch in the game... whats happened?
Adding Mod´s
05/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello Epvp comunity, i have a little question about mods adding. i want add armor / costume at first time from here ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/470098-indreks-dekaron-mods.html ) how i add it to full item ? i know how i become it in clientfiles but what i must do for become it ingame?
adding new map
10/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
how can i add a new map to the portal lady in cronus?