Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request]HO guides and tips

Discussion on [request]HO guides and tips within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [request]HO guides and tips

Is there any website that provides leveling guides, pvp guides, character creation guides, profession guides for HO? Im new to the game, and tried to search for some, but couldnt find any.
Would be great if someone could write/share a guide related to the assassin class, explaining how should we distribute the points correctly, what equipment should we use/buy, what quests are really important to make etc.
Any help would be much apretiated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2007, 15:30   #2

How to complete quests very helpful for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2007, 02:46   #3

Hi,

I managed to download the attached from a website.
I could not remember where it was.

This is not my work
This guide is written before the re-launch.
Some of the new quests is not in it.

DM
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hero Online Player Guide-darkshard45.pdf (1.95 MB, 81 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2007, 10:51   #4

Look on the link from Hars and try the searth button typ in. Build there is a form that discribes all soorts of builds for your charecter. You also can find all the things you need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2007, 08:37   #5

HO Basic Builds

There are 4 common builds in HO
These are the 2 easiest builds to level with, that I've personally trialled.

PVE builds are - Dex/Int Add points for Dex weapon the rest go into Int
The up side: Level easy without spamming pots
Down side: Your chances aren't too good in PvP

Str/Int: A little harder to level with in comparrison to dex/int build! Choose a strength type wep and add pts to str purely for wep requirements - rest go into int to increase skill damage!
Downside: You could see yourself spamming alot of pots on some maps until your level inreases to where it's a little more manageable.
Upside: This build can own in PvP with a bit of experience - Find 3 skills that you can fire off quickly and ensure they do some damage. If you repeat this at least 2 times in a PvP match! It's likely you are evenly matched or up against a pure str or str/dex build!! <too much HP to compete with at times!>

remember that you get to weild a rare wep @ lv55 - So str or dex is no longer a requirement to your build if u stick to rare weps! More Int for your build means more skill damage

There are Hybrid, pure strength<tank>, pure int<glass cannon> and strength/dex builds out there if you wish to use them. I'll leave that for another post, some other time!

I hope this helps!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2009, 18:07   #6

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozhan View Post
There are 4 common builds in HO
These are the 2 easiest builds to level with, that I've personally trialled.

PVE builds are - Dex/Int Add points for Dex weapon the rest go into Int
The up side: Level easy without spamming pots
Down side: Your chances aren't too good in PvP

Str/Int: A little harder to level with in comparrison to dex/int build! Choose a strength type wep and add pts to str purely for wep requirements - rest go into int to increase skill damage!
Downside: You could see yourself spamming alot of pots on some maps until your level inreases to where it's a little more manageable.
Upside: This build can own in PvP with a bit of experience - Find 3 skills that you can fire off quickly and ensure they do some damage. If you repeat this at least 2 times in a PvP match! It's likely you are evenly matched or up against a pure str or str/dex build!! <too much HP to compete with at times!>

remember that you get to weild a rare wep @ lv55 - So str or dex is no longer a requirement to your build if u stick to rare weps! More Int for your build means more skill damage

There are Hybrid, pure strength<tank>, pure int<glass cannon> and strength/dex builds out there if you wish to use them. I'll leave that for another post, some other time!

I hope this helps!

OK It really helped me, and I choose to start Str/int I like to crush in pvps, and kill verry Good lol, well I am really a newb in hero, I am new, so I am starting male sword, and The Problem is what weapon should I use for str/int!! Pls Reaply Fast!!!!!

Any one pls I will For him
Old 01/24/2009, 21:14   #7

if your going for str/int use the big sword the one that says you need a certain strenght for it thats the only one you can use cus you got no dex >:3