Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make 1 file aimbot for m.a.t!!

Discussion on make 1 file aimbot for m.a.t!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
make 1 file aimbot for m.a.t!!

who pro hacking do 1 file aimbot for mat cib version....we all waiting this hack...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ?
02/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ? i got div file from some where 500 file and every file size 128 kb how to make div file like that please guide . :)
can someone tell me how to make a .Ct file ?
02/07/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hello people i tried a lot but i dont know how to make a .CT file for running hacks,can someone tell me the way to make! It would be a great help to me.
How To Make .dll File?
12/13/2009 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
...Can Some Teach Me How To Make .dll FIle?
should i make an whs file for 90 dp?
10/29/2008 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
you guys want me to make whs files to hack the 90 dp?
How to make new ksm file ?
07/04/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
So, i heard bakas ksm editor works XD i tested in temp and in d1 it worked and now my prob... if i got new map like this wannabe-emok i copy-paste 01-01 rename to 41-41 (or whatever) and make it like the map should have collisions but it dont work :O if i use a ksm with full collisions mobs dont spawn (its right cuz everywhere collision höhö löl xd) but if i make 1 fizzle pizzle point with no collision the map is "destroyed" everywhere spawn mobs :O so anyone can help me ?xD