Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tweaks LastChaos MultiHack

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Ok i have made a trainer using CE that works correctly on LC because i been geting alot of pm's tellin me syntax's doesn't work...And it didn't for me either which is why i made my own hack for it.

features:

1) speed hack ( run faster of course )

2) range hack ( attack from further distances then normal with Healer/Rogue )

3) speedattack ( attack monsters faster then normal for faster level exp )

Directions :

This self injects to Nksp.exe so Launch game first and login to your character then launch TweakLC.exe

It should be abvious from here but i'll explain anyway lol

control+insert:

turns on/off speedhack i have default setting at 10 you can change the value if you wish but not too high or ya will lag stumble around.I have found 10 to be the best stable speed personally.

control+home :

Turns on/off range hack ( this only works with healer with bow or rogue with crossbow ) Default setting i have it at is 30 this again is my ideal range anything higher ya start getting attack blocked msgs on info chat so i would leave this alone at 30 but feel free to lower it if you wish games normal range is 20 for healer i dunno rogues normal range because i don't play that class but i assume it is same.

control+end :

Turns on/off Attackspeed which makes you attack faster with other classes and rapidfire your arrows and kill monsters hella faster with healer/rogue.I have it set to 2 the fastest possible you can put in higher number if you wish to slow it down a bit more.

when u have what u want turned on simply minimize the trainer and go to game window and have fun!! and if ya want to turn something off because people are around simply hit the shortcuts again and they will shut off..and hit them again to turn them back on without minimizing the game Sometimes even when ya shut off the speedhack due to slower end machines the buildup of packets it can sometiems take a bit of time before ya return to normal speed as server catches up to you.

NOTE: USING THIS IS BLATENTLY ABVIOUS AND WILL GET YOU BANNED IF YOUR REPORTED IT IS SERVERSIDE HACK SO OTHERS WILL SEE YOU SPEEDHACKING+SPEEDATTACKING AND HITTING FROM FAR DISTANCES SO BE CAREFUL!! It is possible to set the attackspeed and range to lesser abvious settings to where it's a bit faster and further but not noticable you will have to find your equal medium.

So i suggest caution when using it and when nobody else is around you to see ya using it i find away places to lvl and sometimes switch to different servers to find a spawn that is empty i can freely hack in.

Anyway Enjoy happy hacking any questions feel free to ask i will check back when i can and reply.

EDIT: I redid trainer because i just now noticed control+pageup zooms in ingame lol i have changed it to control+End sorry about that
Attached Files
File Type: rar TweakLC.rar (196.5 KB, 24 views)

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,192
nice , dunno if LastChaos updated I made my hack a time back ...

Used Pointers ... hope your works and everyone is happy

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Link to download plix
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derogatory View Post
Link to download plix
sorry after new forum upgrade attachments were messed up lol i have fixed link again

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Its not working for me, any suggestions?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoniclord View Post
Its not working for me, any suggestions?
The Nksp.exe has changed several times with updates and i didn't seem to get any recognition for making hacks for LC so i have quit workin on any new ones because i don't believe enough people here play it for me to waste my time on it anymore so i will no longer be posting anymore LC cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

please rep...

why i cant download the hacks????
Old   #8

he said......
ganazs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old   #9

how i can get permission to access this page???
Old   #10

elite*gold: 2
lol i want to click on the link but there is only an white screen =??

----------

tipello.net - i am not referring you, i just DO recommend it.
Old   #11

her damit
Old   #12

this is work???
Old   #13

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 2,112
#closed

Closed Thread