WTS My account with lvl 100 sword male(blade) / lvl 60 spear male (axe) / lvl 80 dual wielder (penta) / lvl 60 spear female (spear)
It comes with mostly stuff on that lvl 60 spear female, like hax 5d items etc, cause lvl 100 sword male got too boring for now and I only mine with it xD
I am selling it only, because I am very broke and my GF's 18th bday is coming, so I need some cash, also with more time, account could have alot of TL's on it (already has some) and some PSL or/and GS.
I want 20$ for it, it's cheap and now as exp buying is not so cheap anymore, I think it's a good deal for you, if you buy it. PM me or post here if you want it
OK
Here the deal ...
I want to give away all my chars and all my used items
All my accounts ... yes everything !!!
for the cheap amount of 400 us
New sale!
All my characters (YEAH ALL OF THEM included the divine 150+)
and others of ANY KIND LVL 100 with dracs
Male Axe, Rod, Sword , Bow
Female Penta, D-Rod, D-Blade, Sword, Throw, Rod, Guantlet
Pet Divines Tiger, Bear, Wolf , Jin 111 Ryung 109, Mook 106
Everything !!!
more than 50 accounts
gold included, items, whatever !!
EVERYTHING
Here a list of some of the items what you can found on my accounts
+7+6+6 ELITE LEG SAM SET [AURA] (F) +5 LEG MASK (F)
+6 GDSA armor [F] +5 Thunder Lord Mask (F)
+10 BE SET [no mask] (F) +4 "Ch" FIRE SET 110 ACCSESORIES
MASTER SAM SET +5+5+5 [M] Great Desert SET F +2+2+2 EasternFestival SET F +5+6+5 KIN +7 Male SC +7 SET FEM SC HAX +5 SET Male 5D HAX +7 SET Male BD +5 Def SET Male And Many more
POWER LEVEL A CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOOSING 1-80 FOR 50 dollars via paypal
i need to know the TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU WANT JOB AND WHAT TYPE OF WEAPON YOU WANT TO USE THE NAME YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE MALE/FEMALE. THIS IS ALOT CHEAPER THEN THE OTHER ONLINE WEBSITES. WHEN I GET DONE LEVELING YOUR ACCOUNT I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION ID PASSWORD I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET DONE WITHIN A WEEK OR SO I WOULD ALSO GET YOU ALL THE BOOKS MASTER-DIVINE SKILL BOOKS.
POWER LEVEL A CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOOSING 1-80 FOR 50 dollars via paypal
i need to know the TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU WANT JOB AND WHAT TYPE OF WEAPON YOU WANT TO USE THE NAME YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE MALE/FEMALE. THIS IS ALOT CHEAPER THEN THE OTHER ONLINE WEBSITES. WHEN I GET DONE LEVELING YOUR ACCOUNT I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION ID PASSWORD I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET DONE WITHIN A WEEK OR SO I WOULD ALSO GET YOU ALL THE BOOKS MASTER-DIVINE SKILL BOOKS.
lol...What a scammer...Atleast make your price reasonable, I would lvl char from 1-80 for 10$ and in 2 or max 3 days lol
POWER LEVEL A CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOOSING 1-80 FOR 50 dollars via paypal
i need to know the TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU WANT JOB AND WHAT TYPE OF WEAPON YOU WANT TO USE THE NAME YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE MALE/FEMALE. THIS IS ALOT CHEAPER THEN THE OTHER ONLINE WEBSITES. WHEN I GET DONE LEVELING YOUR ACCOUNT I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION ID PASSWORD I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET DONE WITHIN A WEEK OR SO I WOULD ALSO GET YOU ALL THE BOOKS MASTER-DIVINE SKILL BOOKS.
Join date Jan 2011......Poor scammer and he got only 1 post .... so Is A Scammer ! and whit 50$ i buy a lvl 101 char
Looking to sell my account.
Level 100 Musa, Sword Male. All Skills are maxed except from Bow.
170 STR 12 DEX 708 INT also 51.99% to 101.
Comes with newest Dark Sky Armor, clean.
+5 Legendary Phantom Mask. Also complete Black Majesty Set including +5 Death Blade.
Also a spare SC Set, Devine Tiger and SS Canine Tooth, Spare +3 Vio Blade
About 600mil gold and also Shivering Jewellery Set.
Ideally looking for about £100 to £200 for it all.
My playing time on Hero has come to an end so money is of more use than nCash etc.
PM me with offer or for more info.
Thanks for reading.
Selling Thread 10/18/2007 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies I thoght since we dun have sellin thread we should make one
Rules: No Flaming
No Bumpin old threads if noones wants ur account they dun want it
No Scammin =/
KK ill start it off selling lvl 57 combat account w/ pics
everything in invo u can have full rune/full dhide ect dun really need
its never been made a mem account so all dat stuff I did by myself =P
So if u made it mem the stats would probaly be wayyyy higher after doing some mem quest here are pics...
Selling thread, Q1 2007 04/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 325 Replies Hi,
This is a selling / trading thread.
Buying / trading thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53& amp;t=37190&s=
Old thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53& amp;t=18304&s=
You can sell item or account.
And this thread will last from 1 January till 31 March