Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

firefox browser on the netgame blacklist?

Discussion on firefox browser on the netgame blacklist? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
firefox browser on the netgame blacklist?

k,
i am wondering that netgame dont allow the access from firefox anymore. No problems with ie or ieengine with firefox.
get an "406 not acceptable" error

Did i missed some info from netgame or is my firefox corrupt (ie tab has some xml browsing/validation problems)
Old 12/15/2010, 00:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
k,
i am wondering that netgame dont allow the access from firefox anymore. No problems with ie or ieengine with firefox.
get an "406 not acceptable" error

Did i missed some info from netgame or is my firefox corrupt (ie tab has some xml browsing/validation problems)
It is same for me, but when I press it 3rd time, it works every single time...So yeah, try that out!
Old 12/15/2010, 12:43   #3

I use IE TAB (FF 3.6+) Add-on in firefox they announce it already to install add-on and i think netgame banned firefox
Old 12/15/2010, 16:44   #4

what version of Firefox do u have mate ? and how do u go anonymous ? depends on have u do it, i can access anonymous or with a proxy
Old 12/16/2010, 00:38   #5

Huh...It works for me fine... o_O
Don't know what is wrong with your firefox or something...Maybe it has to do something with country you live in or smthn?
Old 12/16/2010, 07:53   #6

hm dont think its a country problem because if i change to ie tab it works. At work it works too.
Its some firefox xp plug issue...cause the ie tab plugin corrupt the start of firefox with a not valid xml config file....
Old 12/16/2010, 09:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
hm dont think its a country problem because if i change to ie tab it works. At work it works too.
Its some firefox xp plug issue...cause the ie tab plugin corrupt the start of firefox with a not valid xml config file....
hmm well if ur are going to start the game you need to have the IE plugin for firefox
Old 12/16/2010, 13:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
hmm well if ur are going to start the game you need to have the IE plugin for firefox
sure, but not to show the website...thats my problem...k not really a problem, just wondering