Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Talesweaver BOT

Discussion on Request Talesweaver BOT within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Talesweaver BOT

So, Talesweaver has recently gone global for those of you who don't know.
It was an extremely popular game
in Japan/Korea, and had a surprisingly large, consistent english following. There were patches, websites (talesweaver.org), etc. Now that it's global it'll probably grow quite substantially, and one good thing about it : Botting is (or should be) easy as hell.

I know I have one post and probably sound annoying or something, I've been back and forth between a couple different communities for years depending on the games I'm into at the time, but I never remember (or they end up disappearing) my account
names.

Anyways, so the company is game n game or you can look up global talesweaver on facebook.

You'll soon realize that the the levelling is redundant, and the easiest way to level is by killing high number of lower level monsters, so botting is pretty much ideal. A VERY basic bot can even be as simple as a right-clicker in this game (because AoE skills can be spammed with right click, and cost
next to no mana).

Once you get to higher levels though, you're going to want drops and harder monsters, so a more advanced bot is desirable.

Trying to see if anyone can make an advanced bot.
Old 11/28/2010, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
No, play legit or don't play it. botting hurts the community.