Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello i need help with a registration for mysql database

Discussion on Hello i need help with a registration for mysql database within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello i need help with a registration for mysql database

just what the title says i have this new server and i wanna make a site for it for easeir registration

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The possibilities of a MySQL Database
04/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
LOL!
[HELP] MySql Database
12/09/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Mysql database keeps giving an error: PHPMYADMIN ERROR, The server isn't reacting. What should i do lol, i've re-installed it like 3 times still doesn't work. Hm... Ciao!
'' MySQL database ''
11/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
How do i let my friend connect to my MYSQL database so he can also be a hoster and create accounts. Any 1 idea's post em here Regards Memos ,
MySQL database for Browsergame
08/04/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hey guys, i need a SQL database to develop out my Browsergame.. maybe you know a good free-hoster, where i can work safely or you have a Vserver and can host me one? i just dont want to buy webspace to pay 1 year for nothing, thanks in advance!
Add new Field to MySql Database
07/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
How would I add a new field into a table (like Characters, etc)? (LOTF source) Like in the Characters table, there is CharName and Account and Level, etc. How would I add a new field?