Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Request: CE tele hack?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: CE tele hack?

Hi all. I dont know much about CE, but I tried scanning my position on map, say its 1234,4321 so i search "1234" in 2bit...then i move and now its 1235,4321 so i search "1235" in next scan but cant find result?

Old   #2

The x and y coordinates are stored as float values. The adresses for NARose are:
X = TRose.exe+326894
Y = TRose.exe+326890

You won't be able to teleport though since Rose is quite server-sided.

Old   #3

well ive got a speed script working...and can make crit dmg and things appear to change but it makes me miss 99% of attacks ~.~ haha but the speed works. Is there a way to make a character auto follow./buff/heal ? i can get your bot to work 'sometimes' for leveling but now it doesnt close..i have to open task manager to close it. it doesnt seem to pick up my mp/hp % correctly anymore though. i notice, during the times when it does work, it reads that correctly. but latley it just doesnt and its not just since the patch because i used it since then.

hmm, i kind of got derailed a little bit on that one...but yeah im trying to find a way to auto follow and buff and heal. not sure at all how to do it but thinking autoit i guess idk how id do follow...
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown2021 View Post
well ive got a speed script working...and can make crit dmg and things appear to change but it makes me miss 99% of attacks ~.~ haha but the speed works. Is there a way to make a character auto follow./buff/heal ? i can get your bot to work 'sometimes' for leveling but now it doesnt close..i have to open task manager to close it. it doesnt seem to pick up my mp/hp % correctly anymore though. i notice, during the times when it does work, it reads that correctly. but latley it just doesnt and its not just since the patch because i used it since then.

hmm, i kind of got derailed a little bit on that one...but yeah im trying to find a way to auto follow and buff and heal. not sure at all how to do it but thinking autoit i guess idk how id do follow...
Bind heals to F1 and F2, target the character to be healed and press run.
The HP, MP, Anim, Summon pointers only work for NARose.

Old   #5

thank you.
for low level though, is there any way to have say a lvl 1 follow another charecter? i got the bot working ^^
Old   #6

Just to let you all know Teleporting has been patched as of the recent update. You can no longer send a packet to a given area. I did find another way to teleport though which works by memory instead.