Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Runescape Woodcutt/Drop

Discussion on Runescape Woodcutt/Drop within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All you have to do is stand in the spot shown in the picture, then run the chopwood_drop program and it will do the rest itself. Have your screen looking exactly like the one in the picture, press the up key till its at the top, then align it. Have your inventory open. Scan if you wish, but i dont like hackers.

Download chopwood_drop program from here:

This is where your character MUST just outside of the Varrock East Gate. And you must have your screen all the way up, and your character directly lined up.

This is the first time i have made a macro, so please bare with me, post any comments you may have, except saying that Runescape is gay.. etc. I know Runescape is gay, but i was bored :? lol It will run for a little while, but i dont suggest it for a very long time, because it will not logout for monsters or pick up your broken axe or anything. If you like the macro, Karma is much appreciated

<hr>Append on Apr 3 2007, 04:22<hr> If someone wants, they can pick a mining spot/woodcutting spot in free world. And i will make a macro that will mine/woodcutt then drop, or if im nice enough.. bank.
Old 04/08/2007, 20:34   #2

it does not work
Old 05/16/2007, 23:50   #3

try agian but give the macro a little more variety next time man
Old 05/19/2007, 22:15   #4

downloaded and it doesnt work.. norton detected as a trojan