Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkness and Light

Discussion on Darkness and Light within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

DAL ? ?Darkness and Light? is a PvP Strategy Siege Game. In this game, you can choose a character and raises him a battlefield hero by repelling the enemies with strong weapons and magic skills. Ultimately, it aims to conquer the base camp of the opponent. The concept of DAL is based on the final war between the power of the dark and the light, and the world view and the atmosphere of the Middle Ages as well as the characters and UI are adopted to the Isometric view (Quarter view) like RTS.

-Taken direct from the website.

For those of you who know what dota is (warcraft 3 custom map - very popular), this game resembles that pretty much 85%. The main difference is that this game has less features but has an mmo/ranking system for it.

Edit: Update! Unfortunately due to low server stability, this game isn't open to any southeastern regions....but since this community is mostly german, i guess it doesn't really affect you guys.
Old 04/27/2007, 14:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
any way to hack it?