Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Darkness And Light"

Discussion on "Darkness And Light" within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New MMORTS game is fairly good i cant be bother to type in description so i will just give you the link to the site and quote from there

Quote:
DAL ? ?Darkness and Light? is a PvP Strategy Siege Game. In this game, you can choose a character and raises him a battlefield hero by repelling the enemies with strong weapons and magic skills. Ultimately, it aims to conquer the base camp of the opponent. The concept of DAL is based on the final war between the power of the dark and the light, and the world view and the atmosphere of the Middle Ages as well as the characters and UI are adopted to the Isometric view (Quarter view) like RTS.

While playing the game, users can find it is interesting as they defeat and gain a victory through level-up, which is the amusement of a RPG game, PvP, the party play, the item enchantment, and so on.

Unlike the existing complicated RTS games, it allows manipulation of only a single hero character, thus, it is easy to operate and control.

In every game, there are various versions and unique episodes to attract the interest of the players.

With the dozens of playable character, the players find it is fun and interesting to play.

While battling with the opponents with a careful strategy that compensates weaknesses of team members, players find it fun as a party play of RPG.
Also a trailer is available

enjoy, would be nice to have a forum for it to ^^
Old 04/21/2007, 04:58   #2

lol...i posted this already in the "Other Games" section of the forums cuz i didn't think it would fit in "Upcoming releases" since it's already out....but ah well.
Old 04/23/2007, 16:10   #3

oops sorry and its still in beta
Old 05/04/2007, 23:43   #4

I bought it once but its that incomplete :\ and i did not meet a single player after 5 hours playing.... + that the only thing the developer did in the last year was changing the interface like 4 times....
Old 02/27/2008, 16:50   #5

hey hey was it fun and where can i download it?

thx
Old 02/27/2008, 21:35   #6

i would like to know where i can download this game
thanks
Old 02/28/2008, 10:37   #7

This game sucks, you'd better stick to Dota, since this is a cheapstick Dotafake.
Old 03/02/2008, 12:07   #8

can u tell me the links to download this game!!!!!!

thanks
Old 03/08/2008, 20:08   #9

this game is down, developer stopped the servers and maybe in the future they find a another publisher...