Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] TP Hack?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] TP Hack?

Why hello my fellow elitepvpers,

I'm not sure how "pityful" it is to request hacks for other games on here, but thought it was worth a try.

Unaware if any of you have heard of an MMORPG called "Champions Online"; it's a Superhero MMO from the developers of City of Heroes. Anyway, what I'm after would be quite simple, as it seems someone else did it for WoW.

I'm after a "teleport" hack, pretty much working the same way as the one for WoW. Set multiple waypoints via hotkeys, then go to those waypoints by pressing another key.

For example,
Move somewhere, press "1" to set the teleport location.
Move somewhere else, press "2" to set the teleport location.
Move somewhere again, press "3" to set the teleport location.

To move back to location "1", press "4"
To move back to location "2", press "5"
To move back to location "3", press "6", etc.

If anyone is keen on doing this, I'm willing to pay them a sum via paypal, or supply other unlawful acts over the internet.
No, you sick person, not THOSE sort of unlawful acts, but more like graphic design, including website design, video editing, or what not. I can also supply webhosting as well.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is keen on this project by replying or sending me a PM.
The game does have a "free to play" version, which can be downloaded at http:/www.champions-online.com. If you require an account for whatever reason, I can supply one as well.

I'm also on MSN. So send me your MSN email and I'll add you (or send a PM requesting for mine).

Edit: link to the site:

Thanks!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just bumping this.

Willing to pay $100 via PayPal for the above.
If considered an interest, will bring the money up to $200 if a "bot" containing a similar concept can be scripted (PM me for my msn or reply for more info regarding the project).

Will also include (if interested, of course :P):
- 500gb Webspace, for whatever you want. Unmetered Bandwidth, latest cPanel and MySQL.
- IPTorrents invite (a private torrent site with loads of seedboxes uploading 24/7 of latest content).
- Documenting Reality invite (website forum that costs $10 to join), absolutely free.

Urh, nothing else I really have to offer ^_^
If there's something you want, I can negotiate for a reasonable trade if that's what it takes.