Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huge speed 300 % !!

Discussion on Huge speed 300 % !! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mega speed fuer Waldelfen und zwar müsst ihr das rassen tallent aktivieren mit dem ihr 300 % schneller seit, sobald es am austicken ist die letzten 2- 1 secunden hpft ihr einfach durch einen chunk in den andren, durch die ladezeit verschwindet der buff da er austickt jedoch behaelt ihr die geschwindigkeit bei bis zum naechsten chunk change.
Hab das selbst herausgefunden bestehe auf Karma fals es euch von nutzen ist MFG )) Wiesel
Old 03/21/2007, 02:28   #2

Can someone please post a translation of this? Thanks.
Old 03/22/2007, 00:31   #3

Translation

You need to be wood elf to do this:

you need to activate your race talent which makes you 300% faster and when it's about 1-2 seconds before ending you need to jump from one chunk to another. your fast speed will stay activated even if the buff fades....until you change your chunk again.

Wieselflink found out this bug so give him karma if you can use it