Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I needed some us client files

Discussion on I needed some us client files within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I needed some us client files

The lastest,it 5 months ago.

I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please.

string_enus.lua
string_enus.db
disabletag_enus.ini

All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<')

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Last Chaos Files Needed
08/01/2010 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
I need Someone with 2007-2008 files for Last Chaos. Me and my friends have the game up and running. The files are old and buggy so we need some what recent files. If you lend us the files you will receive a rank on our server. Add me on MSN we can discuss this more. Ich brauche jemanden, mit dem Dateien für 2007-2008 Last Chaos. Meine Freunde und ich haben das Spiel zum Laufen. Die Dateien sind so alt und fehlerhaft, was wir brauchen bisherigen Dateien. Wenn Sie verleihen uns die...
[Request] needed some us client files
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please. string_enus.lua string_enus.db disabletag_enus.ini All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<') Thanks in advance
client files needed
01/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
what client files do i need for the quiz show to show up
MadDog's Files needed
12/01/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
here is the link--> Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition - Download details: DirectX 9.0 SDK Update - (Summer 2004)
CoEmu + all needed Files??
10/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, I want to make my own private server with CoEmu - Now I tried every link at this forum and all!!! Links are dead. PLS can someone upload this files all i need for CoEmu and CoEmu too? THX4hrlp