Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] to ForFirth

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [REQUEST] to ForFirth

Sir ForFirth i want you to make an hack after the maintenance kill all creatures in stage please.^_^

Old   #2

elite*gold: 74
I don't make hacks for Rakion anymore ako.
The ones I've post are all from other people, I just gather them here for you, so you don't have to search and eventually find a virus/keylogger.

And about the gold hack, those kinds of hacks are forbidden. They would lead to many years in jail...

And if they work or not after the patch... no one knows. Just way and see. Remember to try them on a dummy acct.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post
I don't make hacks for Rakion anymore ako.
The ones I've post are all from other people, I just gather them here for you, so you don't have to search and eventually find a virus/keylogger.

And about the gold hack, those kinds of hacks are forbidden. They would lead to many years in jail...

And if they work or not after the patch... no one knows. Just way and see. Remember to try them on a dummy acct.
Actually You sir are completely wrong There was actually a gold hack and you cant go to jail for hacking gold. I even dont think you ever knew how to hack unless it was a simple cell2cell hack but then again who doesn't know how to make one of those.

All this dude does is Leech hacks that other people have released on ***********.net/forums There is no point in this section since every thing is leeched.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrizy View Post
Actually You sir are completely wrong There was actually a gold hack and you cant go to jail for hacking gold. I even dont think you ever knew how to hack unless it was a simple cell2cell hack but then again who doesn't know how to make one of those.

All this dude does is Leech hacks that other people have released on ***********.net/forums There is no point in this section since every thing is leeched.
And you're more naive than I thought some1 who leeches and uses others hacks could be.
If you dont know that hacking ANY games currency is a crime severely punished by law then you're delusioned. If you think you're protected from any legal actions just because you hide behind a comercial proxy, think again.

And infact I actually know how hack this kinds of games. But is it worth it to make and post any of them? Nop. Specially since I've moved on...

And yes, omg, I leeched the hacks. Did I ever said they were mine? No.
And you'd do well to remember that gnz is nothing w\o their premium section, and all this hacks washed down versions of what they sometimes care to release. Heck, there were times that the only hacks available to the public were leeched from a freakn spanish forum...

And lol at your try to close this section... And calling me sir AND dude, now thats offensive since I happen to be missing the package need to belong in that category.

If this section somewhat offends you, please goback to lurking in the forementioned forum and leave epvprs alone.
As my friends would say "KKTHXBB".

Old   #5

LMAO How Old are you Lolz. As long as you dont touch the server files you can hack gold cash etc. why do you thing that there was a hack that my friend vandrick made to get 4000 exp/gold each stage yes even at stage 1. I happen to be Mario on gzn I make my own hacks on gzn and happy to release them for gzn. Ya that secret hack you posted took me 8 hours.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrizy View Post
LMAO How Old are you Lolz. As long as you dont touch the server files you can hack gold cash etc. why do you thing that there was a hack that my friend vandrick made to get 4000 exp/gold each stage yes even at stage 1. I happen to be Mario on gzn I make my own hacks on gzn and happy to release them for gzn. Ya that secret hack you posted took me 8 hours.
Older than you, if you're resorting to impersonating someone to try and intimidate me =.=
But go ahead.
I learned that ignoring does a lot to keep my chi balanced and my stress lvls low.
Old   #7

Im not stressed and Im not impersinating lmao. I've been on gzn since 04