Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Double Quest EXP/Loot

Discussion on Double Quest EXP/Loot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This morning, at about 45 seconds until server restart, I turned in a quest. after logging back in, I found I could get the quest, which is supposed to be non-repeatable, once again.

So, wait until the servers are about to go down, turn in the quest, log back in and you can do it again.

Need confirmation on this. Of course, I only did this once (by accident, really)
Old 02/27/2007, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
worked once for me ... but it could have been a repeatable quest that I did =')
Old 04/21/2007, 07:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Also happened to me. Turned in 3 quests and then 10-20 minutes later there was a server reset or crash (i dont remember which) and when i logged back in I was able to re-take those same quests.