Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1
Why didn't you ever fix it up? My Hero Login Launcher can run multiple clients (supposely. haven't fully tested.) What mines does is that when you login you can click the button to kill Launcher.exe and then click login again without having to login. It should be able to stay logged in as long as you don't close the program. I haven't tested running multiple clients because my computer can't handle it, but I have tested the logging in multiple times without having to type the info again (not fully tested. idk if it still works tho). But anyways I'm making a new one for the community, open source with some coding removals.
|
If u look to my sourcecode u will see, that i didnt use any weblogin or "pseudo login browser". I start directly the game.exe like the ie or firefox plugin of netgame does. In this case u dont need to kill the "launcher.exe" because it never will be started. My only problem is the generation of the new hashvalue of the password every start...
I only want to share this code... if u use it or not i dont care....this is only a possible help, solution, start up or whatever.
And yes, to write a "kill app" for the launcher.exe is easy...but i ve never seen it on epvp...