If I'm trying to start up with the Auto S, I get lots of internet pages from the same site, I think it's a spam or something.
It's not a spam. The AutoS is a FREE version of a PREMIUM hack, so you'll receive a lot of ads 1st, and only 2 or 3 mins later is the hack active.
Btw, if you're getting the ads, the hack is working. Just wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inerson
now all hack cannot use la...my acc test all banned 3day...Forfirith please help
Which hacks got you banned?
How were you injecting them?
And if your acts are not perma banned, you just have to wait a bit.
If I rename it in BouncyMelon2.dll it doesn't even work, I don't get a injection message then.
When I just Extract it in rakion.bin folder, ogg.dll and the PcHackRakionPublico.dll and I start rakion up, the first message I get is DLL INJECTADA. Then follows right, when I didn't even click on 'OK', an other message: Correcto and a other message: Ingresa el Stage Y Accepta. After that, like 15internet pages opens from same site: .
If I dont click anything it doesn't work, but it doesn't even when I click all things away.
If I rename it in BouncyMelon2.dll it doesn't even work, I don't get a injection message then.
When I just Extract it in rakion.bin folder, ogg.dll and the PcHackRakionPublico.dll and I start rakion up, the first message I get is DLL INJECTADA. Then follows right, when I didn't even click on 'OK', an other message: Correcto and a other message: Ingresa el Stage Y Accepta. After that, like 15internet pages opens from same site: .
If I dont click anything it doesn't work, but it doesn't even when I click all things away.
Ingresa el stage y accepta = Join a stage room, and accept. Which, if I'm not mistaken, means you have to insert "1" in the box?
Like I said, I think it only works after 2~3mins, AND the pop ups.
MageMissle2,MageBomb2,All2Nak,NoCell,Stage 53 Hack,Range2 and MageNurf! Working .CT! 07/18/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies Hello all, here is a *WORKING* (tested July 06,2008) cheat table used with either Radix or Thunder Engine.
How To Use:
1.) Open either Radix or Thunder Engine.
2.) Load the Cheat Table you want to use.
3.) Start Rakion.
4.) Wait until the grey box to disappear. Then Click the mini computer on the top left of the engine, then attach to the second Rakion.bin.
5.) Check the hack you want to use, count to three and close the engine.
6.) There ya go!
No Rakion RIS Stage Hack Is Currently Working... 07/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 27 Replies This is true...according to me there is no single stage hack working.After last 12/11 patch every hack in Rakion RIS has stopped working...And in forums people for the sake of publicity are posting old hack which dont work anymore...please take in mind that i am talking about only stage hacks...
If i found anything new i will post it here definately...and thats my promise....
stage hack not working.. 06/17/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies wew, it is working but....
Mhm, mababanned ka INSTANTLY after your teleport.
:rtfm:
stage hack not working anymore 06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies it not working anymore when i shortcut on boss :rtfm:
it says irregular dungeon activity.
stage hack not working!!! 05/04/2009 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies i tried the stage hack for my quest but every time i kill the boss there is no drops can some help i used the stage hack for my partusay's ruby but every time i go to boss it does not drop any item.. plzz help me:confused::confused: