i dk how the item mall works in the PServers but just take the breaking out of enchanting .
it just slow down those who can play but done have good wepon, other stuff still can be on item mall that doesnt intreput basic gameplay
Ok, even if this server is real. How are u (jrm) gonna be able to prevent hackers? Not even aeria could do that and u think u can. Im trying to stay positive but it's quite hard when I know for sure that ur private server will be dead after like 2-3 weeks. You cant stop the "real" hackers and u know that, I can garantee that there will be a hack/bot that u works for ur server after 1 week so....
MY FKING ***! JUST FFS WAIT ZETSUKLOSER! You must really be a fk. Congratz on been the first idiot to get me so much blowing up. AGE could stopped the hacking IF they would, but they DIDN'T WANT TO. So stfu bish
Ok the first person who can guess who i was on ts1 shall receive am 20$ ultimate gamecard.
You must send it in a pm on the forums.
past friends cannot play.
Ill give u a little story:
On TS1 i started out on Serenity i was a fujin Heolgo sitter.
After a while i quit.
when i came back i went on vengance server and became a guan.
My guan was hacked at about m5-m8(not sure i forgot.)
I quit again
I came back and went Jin
I was friends with satanimal/mega/redrum/ice/satansgirl
I eventually quit again
Then i went fujin
I was friends with Ichi and mega(cause fi u remember correctly mega got banned on his jin and went fujin)
I think that I know who are you, but to the fu** can't remind your name ;d
I have been working non stop on a server. so far the server part is working. I fixed one game guard error and am at another (error code 114) .should be able to get the client connect in 2 months or so .but anyways you can check my progress at also looking for an electro artist(sig maker,photoshop guru e.t.c)
12sky Private Server Releasing Soon 02/20/2013 - 12Sky2 - 51 Replies Ok guy's well i'm gonna start working on 12sky Private Server cus im sick of playing 12sky2 and comparing it to 12sky and how much i like 12sky better and playing other games.If anyone could help me out or can i get like a team.I would appreciate some help if possiable to speed up the making of the private server.
PM Me if your interested in helping me out.
need help on 12sky privAte server!! 09/16/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies can any1 help my create 12sky private server csn pay for help! on paypal if need...
selling 12sky m1 fujin or trading for 12sky jinong 09/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies im selling a m1 fujin he has a katana 81% nd rare necky nd ring nd he has a uni robe if your interested post a reply here im looking for 12sky silver coins or a jinong 100+ my email is [email protected]
About the 12sky private serv 06/02/2010 - Private Server - 5 Replies Alright, i did some looking around and found some threads. Is there an working public one atm? how well is the player base? how may i join them? i played 12sky from day once and caped out 2-3 accounts but left do to poor mangement. Thank god aeria let 12sky go haha. Please fill me in!!!!! :D