Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12sky private server is up

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akioz View Post
Maybe try to fix your language before posting **** and call us ******, dumb *** etc. All we got is hope he can run it. Why do you even post if you don't believe it? You are hoping it as well since you are here, so all what you wrote was to you self <3
I wondering too, y he's care so much about us xD

Old   #167

And yes. I really would whant to believe that 12sky will reopen but it wont happen because im being realistic.

Old   #168

zetsuki you are the online retarded there there was 12Sky JP,US,CN and KR. i have working 12sky server files in my comp, tested by kefe to be working fully all he have to do is to able to connect to it by MySQL
Old   #169

I loved 12sky 1. I was a m33 guanyin and i miss all moments in ts1

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickerFlow View Post
I wondering too, y he's care so much about us xD
Cause he love ya :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
And yes. I really would whant to believe that 12sky will reopen but it wont happen because im being realistic.
I know it sounds too good for be real, but all we can do is hope for it. so instead call us ****, get some manners.
You know that many tried to make a private one since long time before closing of TS1?
Old   #171

Zetsuki you are just a pshyco guy that try to delete 12sky from mind and ruin other dreams hehe.. but you fail at all! why call peoples Retarded? do you know who they are? but why not call you retarded? then why not call everyone retarded? just because you don't know who they are and blah blah they are retarted? stop flaming peoples.
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax312 View Post
zetsuki you are the online retarded there there was 12Sky JP,US,CN and KR. i have working 12sky server files in my comp, tested by kefe to be working fully all he have to do is to able to connect to it by MySQL
There are Taiwan and Malaysia 12sky too. The Taiwan is still running I think.
Old   #173

One thing tho. Is he serious about 200 lvls and 20mins with elites in npc. 20x exp ? The game will die fast if he adds those stuff and a fourth faction= epic failure
Old   #174

do you think that will kill game? no youre wrong it will attract peoples to see new stuffs even if they are leaving he will keep adding lol..

ps : i really hope that this server is real soz nobody is enough idiot to say he have a working server ( except DarkSideDani )
Old   #175

If he has removed the red outfits for m33 then it's a fail. If he has removed the bird it's a fail. If he has removed the design of the master blade, master katana and all master weapons then its a fail. If he has removed stuff from the original design then it's a fail but if he adds stuff maybe not. But he said that he has changed a few things which means that he has probably removed some old stuff -.-
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuki View Post
If he has removed the red outfits for m33 then it's a fail. If he has removed the bird it's a fail. If he has removed the design of the master blade, master katana and all master weapons then its a fail. If he has removed stuff from the original design then it's a fail but if he adds stuff maybe not. But he said that he has changed a few things which means that he has probably removed some old stuff -.-

omg stop fkin QQing, if u hate that idea and dont belive on it , y u just dont GTFO ?
Old   #177

actually m33 red armor is m25+
Old   #178

im just saying, if he removed the red armour the game is dead
Old   #179

wait till you see the server online.
i can tell he is speaking sht cause:
1.if he can get a server running(when alot of clever people have tried) then he should be able to put it online by port forwarding and using his wan ip instead of hamachi.
2. why didnt he post screen shots
u people never think do u.
Old   #180

nobody will do that unless they are clinically insane

Closed Thread