Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Request] key presser

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 2
[Request] key presser

all the multi client and the launchers are ****!
nothing works!
can som1 make the simplest program that presses keys?
only lets just say press s than a every 300ms and there u go
u have a bot!
the simple as it sound!
please can som1 give me a program like thet that WORK for hero?
Because all what i found in the forum and in google didnt work for hero..
thnx for all who well try to help



avi132s is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi132s View Post
all the multi client and the launchers are ****!
nothing works!
can som1 make the simplest program that presses keys?
only lets just say press s than a every 300ms and there u go
u have a bot!
the simple as it sound!
please can som1 give me a program like thet that WORK for hero?
Because all what i found in the forum and in google didnt work for hero..
thnx for all who well try to help
noooooob, we have worked on over launchers allot so F*** your self man the launchers dont work anymore because netgame has changed and also to the ley pressing, USE AUTOIT SENDKEY


ax5 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
noooooob, we have worked on over launchers allot so F*** your self man the launchers dont work anymore because netgame has changed and also to the ley pressing, USE AUTOIT SENDKEY
I don't know what you're talkin bout or that other guy, but my Launcher still works fine for me. I lost my source code for it so I can't update so I'll sometime make a brand new Launcher.
christerper1 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 507
Received Thanks: 203


Make a own Bot..
This is really easy..

But if the New Hero is very cool.. i Think i will make a Bot like schlat..

But it will take first a lot of time.



*ax5 ? Will you help me?
I make it in AutoIT


Shishidump is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post


Make a own Bot..
This is really easy..

But if the New Hero is very cool.. i Think i will make a Bot like schlat..

But it will take first a lot of time.



*ax5 ? Will you help me?
I make it in AutoIT
Why not
ax5 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post


Make a own Bot..
This is really easy..

But if the New Hero is very cool.. i Think i will make a Bot like schlat..

But it will take first a lot of time.



*ax5 ? Will you help me?
I make it in AutoIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Why not
yeah make a new and better bot!!

BTW the client of the beta and the old hero are the same, so u can use the bot for both hero versions...

So far about the bug fixxing of the beta, lol, only db and table updates...and that every equipment can be upgradet by the new/old fusion system
schlat is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
w

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
yeah make a new and better bot!!

BTW the client of the beta and the old hero are the same, so u can use the bot for both hero versions...

So far about the bug fixing of the beta, lol, only db and table updates...and that every equipment can be upgrade by the new/old fusion system
wheel i will wait until they will realist it until i start coding
ax5 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 276
yesterday was an korean developer online to start the exp event.
He said there will be more than 1 or 2 beta runs.
The first one is only to check the game basics like skills, world etc ->max lvl 60
Next one will be quests, pvp, higher lvls, instance
Last could be the divine check
schlat is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Nice man i dont like to play on beta so i will wait
ax5 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 507
Received Thanks: 203
Ye me too.

Sry ax5 yesterday my network was deaktivated by my dad..-.-
Shishidump is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
Ye me too.

Sry ax5 yesterday my network was deaktivated by my dad..-.-
Oh ok its ok man.

By sending a key to hero client use

Quote:
Send("a")
or if u want to send a loop

Quote:
HotKeySet("{1}", "helloworld") // press key 1 on keyboard.

Func helloworld()
while 1
Send("a")
sleep ("2000") // sleps 1 sec

WEnd
EndFunc
codes from Autoit
ax5 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 507
Received Thanks: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
By sending a key to hero client use

Zitat:
Send("a")
or if u want to send a loop

Zitat:
HotKeySet("{1}", "helloworld") // press key 1 on keyboard.

Func helloworld()
while 1
Send("a")
sleep ("2000") // sleps 1 sec

WEnd
EndFunc


I think this is the frist thing a new Programmer is lerning..
And it is the easiest command..
Shishidump is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
this is easy


ax5 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Request] Working key skill presser/buffer
Can some one make one pls cos i dont think there is any ones that are working atm... and dont say i didnt use the search, cos i did........ and...
3 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Key presser
Is there a key presser or any program that i can put to press F1 F2 F5 every 20 min and F3 F6 every 30 sec and F7 every 3 sec?:D
2 Replies - Lineage 2
BOT presser
Hey guys!! This is the only one that i can help... its a BOT but not a tbot or srobot... its only a key presser.. i think everyone knows about...
215 Replies - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Need help with bot presser.
Hey, i would want to download that bot presser, but im not sure is it clean..? This is lady slashers bot pressers scan : Virustotal. MD5:...
0 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Presser
Is there a Auto presser?
2 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.