Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FT2 Damage Hack [WORKING]

Discussion on FT2 Damage Hack [WORKING] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2010, 21:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
@ itrikz und den Sylian Spammer macht euren eigen Spamm und Flame Thread auf und lasst meinen hier in Ruhe!
Old 07/27/2010, 21:09   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Administrator] View Post
Ich habe in diesem Thread meinen zum Verkauf/Tausch gestellt was auch sehr gut klappte bis 2 Idioten namens itrikz und xSylian auftauchten und den Thread beschmutzen und behaupteten das es nicht mein Hack wäre und ich ihren geklaut hätte, obwohl keiner von beiden meinen Hack bis jetzt gesehen hat XD!

Deinen hack gesehen hat?
Mein video, der gleiche hack, was machst du jetzt?
Syn's videos, gleicher hack, verdachtig...

Ich hab denn hack nicht gemacht, alles hat Syn gemacht, ich sag nur du sollst copyrights geben, WEIL DU IHN SICHERLICH NICHT GEMACHT HAST (wenn schon dann einbissel mit reseditor rum spielen, das kann jeder). DESWEGEN ZEIG SOURCE CODE ODER GIB COPYRIGHTS AN SYN DU BOB.
Ahja, wie ich weiß das du denn hack nicht gemacht hast? Du hast kein gehirn, deswegen.

Ich geb zumindenstens copyrights wenn ich was von nen anderen release.
Old 07/27/2010, 21:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrikz View Post
lol ;D ban me so I don't need to read your comments.
Why you read my comments anyway? ;D
But dont worry, I wont be the one who will bann you - its going to be administrator =P
Old 07/27/2010, 21:14   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeAlex2 View Post
Oh dude, I see you are getting old. Please read again and maybe you are gonna see this one "@admin"

NikeAlex3? As I see you will need to make another acc when you get banned because of insulting ;D

**** off?!

64-bit, weil Syn NOOB nicht in der Lage ist einen für 32-bit zu machen. ^^

Sylian ist ok, da er auch einen Hack releast hat, aber Syn geht echt aufn Sack. Der meint der is hier King nur weil er so ein erbärmliches Spiel hacken kann. Wahrscheinlich kackt er bei anderen Spielen ab und schaffts nur hier.
okay thx für die Antwort
und naja ich denke mal für Syn ist es auch keine große Arbeit den in 32 bit zu releasen, aber es passt schon.
Old 07/27/2010, 21:15   #35

Quote:
Why you read my comments anyway? ;D
But dont worry, I wont be the one who will bann you - its going to be administrator =P
nice that made me chuckle. =)
Old 07/27/2010, 21:15   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBDOB View Post
okay thx für die Antwort
und naja ich denke mal für Syn ist es auch keine große Arbeit den in 32 bit zu releasen, aber es passt schon.
Ne, ich wette der schaffts nicht, aber ich bin sicher nachdem er meinen Text übersetzt hat, wird er es versuchen. Aber er wirds NIE schaffen.

Quote:
nice that made me chuckle. =)
I'm glad ;D
Chuckling is healthy and its doing good to your ugly face.
Old 07/27/2010, 21:26   #37

Geht woanders Beiträge farmen und nicht in meinem Thread!
@itrikz und xSylian ich geh morgen persönlich zum Admin und lass eich IP bann für epvpers geben damit ihr nicht noch mehr Leute belästigt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 21:31   #38

Quote:
@itrikz und xSylian ich geh morgen persönlich zum Admin und lass eich IP bann für epvpers geben damit ihr nicht noch mehr Leute belästigt.
itrikz bann 4 ever!

hopefully its going to be done.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 21:34   #39

Quote:
Ne, ich wette der schaffts nicht, aber ich bin sicher nachdem er meinen Text übersetzt hat, wird er es versuchen. Aber er wirds NIE schaffen.

I'm glad ;D
Chuckling is healthy and its doing good to your ugly face.
Lol what is your purpose here again? do you allow the community to progress? share information? do you give anything back? no, you just comment your retarded opinion to increase your post count to increase your e-***** which no one cares about.

**** I posted too many useless comments today but at least I don't make it my life to do so.
Old 07/27/2010, 21:35   #40

Quote:
Ich warte immer noch auf nen abschnitt von der source code. So lang ich ihn net seh, so lang bist du ein leecher der geleechtes stuff verkauft und nichtmal copyrights an gibt.
Old 07/27/2010, 21:42   #41

Quote:
Lol what is your purpose here again? do you allow the community to progress? share information? do you give anything back? no, you just comment your retarded opinion to increase your post count to increase your e-***** which no one cares about.

**** I posted too many useless comments today but at least I don't make it my life to do so.

Nothing, I didnt do anything for the community because I have no idea about hacking and other stuff. But I hate ************* like you who think they are the best just because they managed to hack a game... and then they are jealous at people who are better.

a question to you: what did you do for the community until now? you shared a hack today yes but just because of administrator... what did you do? nothing so please SHUT THE **** UP. you are really going on my nerves dude.

you posted really much **** today. go sleep and take a break.

EDIT: löl just one last thing... you are getting mad just because someone is using the same song in the vid as you did? really pls go sleep or take a holiday - you need a break...
Old 07/27/2010, 21:49   #42

Quote:
Nothing, I didnt do anything for the community because I have no idea about hacking and other stuff. But I hate ************* like you who think they are the best just because they managed to hack a game... and then they are jealous at people who are better.

a question to you: what did you do for the community until now? you shared a hack today yes but just because of administrator... what did you do? nothing so please SHUT THE **** UP. you are really going on my nerves dude.

you posted really much **** today. go sleep and take a break.

EDIT: löl just one last thing... you are getting mad just because someone is using the same song in the vid as you did? really pls go sleep or take a holiday - you need a break...
Nike ich geb dir mal ein beispiel, nur so, ich was wie sich Syn fühlen muss, begib dich in seine haut. Was wenn du zB nen überguten hack gecodest hast, und dann gibst du ihn ein paar freunden, die denn aber weiter geben obwohl du das nicht möchtest. Dann kommt der hack public und wird gepatch nur wegen nen idioten der denn hack public gemacht hat.
Muss scheisse sein...
Old 07/27/2010, 23:52   #43

Received Thanks: 9,094
Was geht hier ab? oO

~closed~
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasytennis, fantasytennis hack, fantasytennis2, fantasytennis2 hack