This is game guard initialization error. Please try again after re-boot or terminate other programs that may be colliding.
I searched the official game board for solutions, but nothing helped. I tried to enable and disable windows firewall and antivirus programs (Avira AntiVir and Kaspersky Anti Virus). Didnt helped. Next what I did was enabling windows firewall + allow "GameGuard.des", "GameGuard.ver" and "GameMon.des" to run. Also didnt helped. Rebooting, reinstalling and redownloading also didnt helped.
Can anybody help me please T_T?
P.S. I also tried to terminate every other processes running in the background, guess what, nothing changed.
#Edit:
Do I maybe need to uninstall something? Because I know from Battlefield that just disabling programs doesnt help. I had ProcessGuard installed and PunkBuster (=GameGuard for Battlefield) didnt let me join any protected game. Later I found out that I had to uninstall ProcessGuard.
Cuz Rakion works fine for my friend. Im pretty sure he hasnt got the same programs as I did, so maybe I really need to uninstall something ...
#Edit2:
Im using WLAN, connected to a router. Do I maybe also need to open any ports?
well wait i know the error i tell u how u fix it: credits goes to Samitat at gzn ok:
first download this:
then open it
then open icesword
go to SSDT
you see the red things???
ok go to the folders where the RED ERROR FILES are and delete them ok now the problem is gone
plz karma me
i need help i got this gameguard error 114 for maplestory....i tried everything running vrirus scan....restarting comp.....closing everything and then trying to open ms but still doesnt work plzzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz D;
what the **** tell me how to fix the error 114 for rakion man i try to uninstall then install it 4 times don't work and i try to delete some files then reinstall gameguard dont work i try my virus scan and fire wall dont work who the **** can tell me how to fix it i hate it all man
the 114 error isnt only in rakion, got the same ******** error in gunz, some says it is caused by newest avg protection others says its because the 114 error players are outside of the game area, i mean American gunz was for evryone and now all people outside amerika cant play anymore.
well wait i know the error i tell u how u fix it: credits goes to Samitat at gzn ok:
first download this:
then open it
then open icesword
go to SSDT
you see the red things???
ok go to the folders where the RED ERROR FILES are and delete them ok now the problem is gone
plz karma me
__________________
well wait i know the error i tell u how u fix it: credits goes to Samitat at gzn ok:
first download this:
then open it
then open icesword
go to SSDT
you see the red things???
ok go to the folders where the RED ERROR FILES are and delete them ok now the problem is gone
plz karma me
__________________
[HELP]gameguard.des error 7c 12/31/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies Hi, this is my first time asking for help here in the forums and I don't know where to post this but here it goes...
I recently upgraded my OS to Windows XP 64bit since I upgraded my memory from 2gb to 4gb. It seems that I'm only experiencing problems with Grand Chase whenever I'm using my 64bit rig, my laptop which runs on Windows XP 32bit works perfectly fine.
Any ideas how to fix this?
GameGuard error 620 09/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 32 Replies OMG, HELP PLEASE! 1 hour ago I was playing, after I logged out of one server and switched to another server I got GameGuard error 620 after I logged in my character. Now I can't play on either server!! Sometimes error says hacking tools detected but I'm not using any hacking tools on Kamael CT1. Somebody have any solutions???
Gameguard error 230 10/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies I'm using monter edit and gameguard v2, and after a few minutes playing i get the message "Gameguard initialization error : 230"
I tried to put the file gameguard.exe in the firewall exclusions and i tried to play without the antivirus (Karspersky) on.
Don't work. After a few minutes the game jumps itselfs to windows.
Any solution please??
Tnks for the help
[GameGuard Error] help ;x 08/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hi guys, i'm needing help!! every time that i try to enter in any Pserver, this gameguard error appears, it's strange.. it never appeared for me, only now.. i already put the gameguard files in my cabal folder, but the problem cotinues to appear x// any ideia to fix it??.. ty :)
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9594/ggerrorut 2.jpg
Gameguard.des error 01/27/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies everytime i click to load 2moons, after i click the start button, a message pops up saying
"Gameguard.des error" and shows a whole bunch of numbers at the end.
i tried looking up the error but not help yet
can anyone help me?
thanks in advance