Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

This will make you cry! jk

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This will make you cry! jk

Hey guys...What do you think - is that possible to make Hero Online server think that you are logged in with one of your chars though actually you are not running game client? If yes, then tell me how or give me some clues...
Thanks in advance,
MrYoda.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Hey guys...What do you think - is that possible to make Hero Online server think that you are logged in with one of your chars though actually you are not running game client? If yes, then tell me how or give me some clues...
Thanks in advance,
MrYoda.
We are allot of people that have posted about P. Servers

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
We are allot of people that have posted about P. Servers
o_O?
I didn't ask anything about P.Servers...I want to know if it's possible to make the Hero server think that I am online, I show up for other ppl in game, but actually game client is not running...
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
o_O?
I didn't ask anything about P.Servers...I want to know if it's possible to make the Hero server think that I am online, I show up for other ppl in game, but actually game client is not running...
oh my bad. hmm i dont know that

Old   #5

what he means is for like the purpose of botting or whatever. So what he is pretty much asking is how to run the game and log into your character and have the game not show without actually doing it. (Pretty much run the game in the background). I have seen this been done in the game 2moons and it was coded into a bot, but I do not know how it's done. Sorry I couldn't help. Oh and I got the bot on this forum too so might want to ask over there. (I don't play the game tho)
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
what he means is for like the purpose of botting or whatever. So what he is pretty much asking is how to run the game and log into your character and have the game not show without actually doing it. (Pretty much run the game in the background). I have seen this been done in the game 2moons and it was coded into a bot, but I do not know how it's done. Sorry I couldn't help. Oh and I got the bot on this forum too so might want to ask over there. (I don't play the game tho)
Exactly! I was playing 2Moons for a while and they had bot with game running in background and there was panel where you could set all what you want - skills, waypoints, you could even see what mobs and players are around and chat ingame without being in it...If smthn like that would be in hero...
Old   #7

i like the idea too, but idk how to do it. also if you do that you'd have to make sure the bot is 100% PERFECT no bugs or anything or else you'd have like your character standing there dead or something
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
i like the idea too, but idk how to do it. also if you do that you'd have to make sure the bot is 100% PERFECT no bugs or anything or else you'd have like your character standing there dead or something
Actually my first goal was to make my char just to stand in game while my client is not running (for mystery boxes)...But if it would be possible this could go to working bot or smthn
Old   #9

hmm for a second i thought u meant ... like

a total coding of the login auths without launching up the actual client lol i suppose that is possible if u watched the packets being sent and received but then again.. the encryption isn't childsplay wen it comes down to gaming
Old   #10

MrYoda is a ******* scammer. Look at everyone helping him and he spends 4 hours of my time for $10.

If you really wanted the $10 for pokerstaronline.com then just tell me, it's freaking $10. Are you poor or something? Wasting my time.

I already reported your main account for selling your account. They linked the IP's from the account you gave me (fake account with lvl 46) with your main, shown in the picture that you were logged in like an idiot.

Next time, don't send me a picture with your main account logged in. Idiot.