Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

9Dragons

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah process guard way is a oldie i also tryed that with no luck. I have talked to a bunch of people in game obviouslly using macros and all have said they are using macro keyboards for now until someones finds a way to kill the new GG

Here's hoping

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Isabell@Jan 30 2007, 20:51
Dunno why but i cant protect it, the gameguard blocked it i delete all authorize from the gameguard but same problem. I use Workspace 4.5
Well what i did was put it under PG and made it so GG can't terminate modify or read it and workspace stays up and running no sweat.

Try getting RootKit 2004 that hides all processes it is another good way to bypass stuff like GG.

Old   #18

so u bypassed it ? if yes plz post a "tutorial"
Old   #19

Nobody has bypassed it yet there was a skill trainer but when gg updated the other day the back door way of renaming the file JoyToKey was patched. Process guard and the rootkit will not work if it was that easy there would be several bots out by now instead of not even a macro to use.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by buckleys@Jan 29 2007, 15:25
Yeah i play 9dragons myself and tried all the macro programs none work which i kinda expected anyway. But i do know w few ppl that for somereason can use Workspace Macro 4.5 without a hitch with no bypass so i don't get it.

<hr>Append on Jan 30 2007, 10:12<hr> Well found a program that stops GG from killing macro programs like workspace macro 4.0. thing is now* i input the macro and it doesn&#39;t do **** after i run it.

The program name is Process Gaurd just google it and install it. then add w.e macro program u use to the protection so it cannot be terminated by any other program and ur good to go.

If someone figures out how to make the macro interact with the game please post here to help the rest out.
ROFL @ your avvy. I quit conquer as well and bobbyaube has quit conquer and moved to 9dragons. Join the club ^^

EDIT: I&#39;ve created a macro to level meditation (P) every 2 seconds, and a couple of other macros to lvl including meditation. Tomorrow I&#39;ll yoink that process guard and see what I can do. If it is successful I might post a thread on it.

Another edit: I saw smokey&#39;s post. We can only hope for the best of bad results to shove us by. grind, grind, grind....
Old   #21

**** so least i know where everyone that quit money hungry *** co went.

(add me to list)

I have been keeping a eye on this game on several different forums all are stuck in about same spot now. Yeah i think we have all written several macros but so far nobody has gotten a **** one working........
Old   #22

guys.. i know the chinese version they have it all figured out. you can auto train skill and lvl up and they are making money out of it..
Old   #23

Oh that&#39;s a given because supgold and powerlevler are spamming hell out of hefei selling thier bot farmed gold and blood essences.
Old   #24

I tried to search it on net for 9Dragons bot.. but I can&#39;t seem to find anything.. its driving me crazy&#33;&#33;&#33;
Old   #25

Yeah there&#39;s these girl characters on the us server that hit monsters non-stop and the attacks are ranged.