Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help|Plvl

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Help|Plvl

I am am bower and i looking for nice guild that can plvl me i love this game and i spend alot of time there so say me if your intrested

Old   #2

if u love the game you can lvl up your self, its not so hard i have tons of chars that is 70+ and my main is 100+

Old   #3

These days level is not so important...I remember when I was playing 3 years ago, then there were 1/3rd of mobs in all places, it was harded to grind and everything was about your level...(Then 5d, SC was OMFGCOOL!...Sky Dragon helms were sooo rare etc...)...
Now, when you can get nice gears for cheap (Like I got today K5K3 SC boots for 70MIL o_O) your level is not so important, actually I've dlvled many my chars to grind for TL's etc...Off course you need to get to lvl 80-100 to count as a decent player, but that is easy...Get to lvl 50, mine for PSL, sell it, then buy exp to 90+lvl and some items...Easy...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

if you like a game, PLAY, and not ask others to play for you.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
if you like a game, PLAY, and not ask others to play for you.
dont be rued, just lvl and play and have fun
Old   #6

But to have more fun you need a real good guild that is much online and best is when some1 is lvling with u in a MD..

If you farm at White Monsters you will get the most money for your lvl think so.

Or you need to farm bosses but i think you are not high enough to kill real bosses.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
dont be rued, just lvl and play and have fun
is sure I understood
but "looking for nice guild that can plvl me"
plvl is not Power Leveling ??
plvl are playing for you, or not?
Old   #8

i understood i have a question how much time does take to you to get lvl 70????
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog66 View Post
depends how moth time you will give the game
Old   #10

not me ,u(hourS)??
Old   #11

Quote:
not me ,u(hourS)??
Be nice hotdog, Depends how moth you play to get lvl 70
Old   #12

Hotdog ..

if we will try to get a lvl 70 we need to spend ca.. 3 hours coz we get elite set and others..

So..
If you will get to lvl 70 you will need some time..

First try to get a Hero Tavern Set.
Old   #13

Hero Tavern Set.is it the cash item?? one more question i am bower Dex\Int how much str should i up for nice life and nice DMG ty. if someone has a good skill build for bow can he share it with me???
Old   #14

Quote:
For me from lvl1 to lvl70 it would be 2-4 hours...Atleast it was with my penta char...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
But to have more fun you need a real good guild that is much online and best is when some1 is lvling with u in a MD..

If you farm at White Monsters you will get the most money for your lvl think so.

Or you need to farm bosses but i think you are not high enough to kill real bosses.
There are many kinds of players, some like to play alone, some like to party up and play with their guildmates...I usually use guild only for chatting and giving away items when I get bored

Quote:
Hero Tavern Set.is it the cash item?? one more question i am bower Dex\Int how much str should i up for nice life and nice DMG ty. if someone has a good skill build for bow can he share it with me???
Yes, HT items are cash items...And for god sake, don't make dex/int character...My highest char is dex/int (my 1st char) and now it totally sucks...Even with pretty decent gears at lvl 100 I can't grind at ying-yang or even kill Tusan (he 1hits me). So if you are not too high lvl, make a new character and start over, for a starter I suggest male blader or penta char with str/int build (go for early str to 150, then switch to full int, and later on can add some 100-150 more str at lvl 80-100)

P.S. Hotdog - I already told you the best and fastest way to get to higher levels if you are new in this game - it's mining (except NCashing off course )...Make a mining bot (like 2min with software installed and 10min without or even less), then just go to d10/9 when no faction has the mine, start war, win war alone (as it is d10/9, it has seperate GB from other servers) and then you won't need to win any wars for few days or even a week, cause noone will go to d10 GB to check is it for Zhuang or Shao, and one nice bug is that it anyway shows the owner of normal server GB...
I've very well proven that it's the best way, in last 1 year (some 6-7 months of playing) I've got 40+ PSL and 30+ GS...You can count it by yourself - for nowaday prices it would be total of 15-20bil gold...So yea...This is what I suggest.
Old   #15

hotdog66 lisen to MrYoda hehe

Thanks
1 User