Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst CE Pointers

Discussion on Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst CE Pointers within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst CE Pointers

So here's a few pointers for PSO. They work well as far as I know. This includes the first 15 slots (hex dumps: ), s/d levels, revive, hp/tp readouts, and your wallet. Credit goes to raresumo because I birthed these tables with his offsets

If anyone knows any more, share =D

(feel free to scan with - all negative baby!)
Attached Files
File Type: rar psobbCeTables.rar (2.0 KB, 906 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/17/2010, 02:22   #2

Nobody cares about this game anymore -_-
Old 06/20/2010, 11:34   #3

bumpizzle
Old 07/20/2010, 03:35   #4

Good stuff there. To bad people do not want to learn these things, instead want the fancy trainers with clickable buttons. If you are able to figure out the PD thing lemme know.

sadly you cannot use things like Syncesta, and have the finished product stay when you log off.

EDIT: a friend gave me his chart he used for 99 PDs. He kept the 99 value a secret, but i am sure i can find it.

His table works differently then this one. His only adjusts the ammount of items in the slot. The downfall is you need at least one REAL item to increase its number. so you use 1PD to get 1PS instead of 99.Still a good deal, but i hoping to create 99Fake PDs and not use any of mine. Will ask if i can upload his work, to this site, and give him FULL credit.

Rambling May will have to wait til Feb. When white day quest becames active.
Old 07/27/2010, 08:15   #5

Uhmm.. Can you help me with the slot thingy? I dont get how it works :S (newbie)
and sorry.
Old 07/28/2010, 12:25   #6

I would recommend you get a CRC bypass before attempting this, as you can get D/C or banned(so a friend tells me). NOTE that this MUST be done in LOBBY, and try to have only usable items like mates fluids, anti items. ALL items created are client side and cannot be saved, only items obtained from NPC are kept. Even that Double Cannon you made with fake Syncesta's will revert after logging out.
Open both CRC, and CE as admin,THEN OPEN PSO(vista/win7). Load the character you wish to use with this. Now in CE click the blinking computer icon, and select SHPsoBB.exe. Change Value type from 4 bytes to text, then click the unicode box. Now type your characters name as it appears(add spaces if you used any), click first scan.

Now double click EVERY address that appears, next we will click the folder icon. Say no when asked to save and open the Chart, Say yes when asked to merged now you can edit your items. Right click slot one and select "Change record" then value, now from the link provided look through until you find the item you want. Change the value to that which matches your items, NOTE that you need to use spaces so the value is correct( Vjaya value 000406 will become value 00 04 06). Click OK, now reload lobby. If you did everything you should now have said item in your inventory. If you want Claire deal items you can edit as many slots as you want before refreshing lobby, but i recommend you do no more then 4 at a time. When you get your Claire deal item restock on lost items, rinse and repeat.

NOTE: If you use this for equipment remember that they only appear client side, so no one but you can see the weapon, even if they inv scan you. So if you use a monomate to make that Darkflow, they will see you equipped with nothing. With that said, you can create a PGF and convert a Calibur to a flow, and people will see that. You will just have to do these steps before every game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2010, 21:35   #7

Oh yeah what about the 99 pd thing your friend had :0
i figured out one way.. but its annoying
also where do i get a CRC bypass?
Old 08/02/2010, 05:29   #8

The 99PD table my friend has requested i do not post it. This chart can give you 99PDs with a bit of tweaking and patience, and no cost of PDs on your part.

I haven't played this game in 2 weeks, going to test a method someone gave me, and will post tell you if it works.

As for the CRC bypass. I believe xRareSumo's trainer injects a CRC, since i use another CRC i cannot say for certain.

To get 99PD's, do the following steps to add a PD in your inventory, and reload lobby. then double click on type, and change it to array of bytes replace "10" with "6". Then go to value and replace the last two digits with "63"(thats 99 in Hex). Reload lobby you should now have 99 Pds. For me i have tested this without using a CRC and will crash you upon trading, or dropping the fake PDs.

You can try and change the array of bytes to "4" since the code is only 3 bytes longs, and the 4th byte will be the quantity, and see if that stops you from crashing. I have not tested the 4 byte method yet.

NOTE: ALL THIS MUST BE DONE IN LOBBY, WILL NOT WORK IN ROOM!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2010, 06:49   #9

Thanks but..
raresumos trainers Crc doesnt work i still crash T_T

PS: is there a way i could contact you because checking the thread everyday is kinda annoying
like mail or msn
Old 08/03/2010, 07:08   #10

Maybe you cannot trade fake PDs in and they fixed it. Did you try the 4byte method?

I sent you a PM noting your problem with the CRC, just do not be shocked if you still get D/C. As for mail/msn: sorry, but i already learned from a few teammates when they spammed, and reported(a false claim) my email to SCHT. If teammates can do that, then i have no idea what someone i do not know can do.
Old 08/03/2010, 07:28   #11

oh ok i undestand and i dotn really get how the 4byte thing works :s
actually i kinda do but isnt the 6 byte thing the same?

EDIT: 4byte does not work
Old 08/03/2010, 14:34   #12

Help PLZ

Hey Shaggy i have the same problem of nemoemo, can you help me too plz?
Old 08/04/2010, 01:33   #13

Yea I just tried using CE to get many PS by doing the PD cheat and when I trade to Gallon, It disconnects me everytime. Ill try using another CRC if I can find one...
Old 08/04/2010, 03:56   #14

this work perfect for me but you have to go into the lobby with one pd, change the number of pds to 99 (value 63) then go trade with gallon. the PS isnt free but at least its not 99pds so w.e. also you have to repeat this every time you buy one. what i do after the trade is go back to lobby and my invent says i still have 99pds (but really you have none) change the value to 62 which is hex for 98 then remake room and take another pd out of bank buy ps do my ****** then repeat, its a pain in the tush but like i said at least they're only 1 instead of 99. i havent been using a crc bypass for this either, dont try things that are to good to be tru and you wont get dc'd.

Great work steak, thanks for the table, works great for me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/04/2010, 05:18   #15

Alright, here we go. This Table will allow you to manipulate the quantity of the items in your inventory.

I take NO CREDIT for making this chart.

REMEMBER this ONLY works in LOBBY! And NEVER SAVE when you are asked to.

NOTE: Once you trade in your Photons they will take your REAL ONE, and leave you with a **** load of fakes. DO NOT USE THOSE FAKES! You can either delete the slot that was used(in lobby, and refresh), or you can reset game and do the steps over.

I have not tried MANoFACES method, you are more then welcome to see if that is a better solution for you.

Here are the instructions.

1. Load CE first, then open PSO and attach CE to it.
2. Go get the item you wish to multiply, then go back to lobby.
3. Change value type to text, then click unicode box.
4. Type your name as its spelled(including spaces), then click first scan.
5. DO NOT ADD any address values on the left side, just load the table
6. Change said slot item value to 99(Yes 99, not 63 as you did the other).
7. Refresh lobby, and reap your reward.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 30 Slots.rar (327 Bytes, 285 views)
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
cheat engine, mmmmsteak, pso, psobb, raresumo