Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

runescape 2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i play runescape 2 but im wandering if theres stat editers or....auto anything lol.

Old   #2

There is no such thing as a stat editor...Even if you Use some program,It Would Not Be SAved onto the Runescape's Server. :hm:

Old   #3

There are TONS of bots for runescape, but since its possibly the most worst thing ever imagined...I don't play it thus I don't know of any hacks specificly. But there ARE lots of bots.
Old   #4

N.bot

There are no stat changers/stat hackers they are all viruses and password stealers!! But if you want an easy to use all in 1 auto bot for runescape i sujest the N.bot! It's an autominer/woodcutter/curses/alcher. All in one easy to use bot!!

(please thank me if this helps you!!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBot 2.0.1.zip (49.4 KB, 44 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

how to use n.bot?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshbladder View Post
There are no stat changers/stat hackers they are all viruses and password stealers!! But if you want an easy to use all in 1 auto bot for runescape i sujest the N.bot! It's an autominer/woodcutter/curses/alcher. All in one easy to use bot!!
Thanks For The Helpful Post And Attachment You Provided.

+K
Old   #7

Alright, heres the deal I've used bots before but the main point is that its a pain to find on that works good and when you do the updates fudge it up. I had a friend whose uncle is on the runescape team on jagex. We were talking to him one day when we started to talk about jagex mods. We asked him what they do and if they get anything special. His answer consisted that there are two types of jag mods ... 1. ones who test the game from the lowest lvl all the way up. ... and 2. ones who start off powerful and check everything once in awhile. We asked him if they had to work there way up or was it givin to them ... and he said it was givin to them ... so we asked how ... and heres the anwser ...

they would create a new account and email there name and password to and they would get a 1 million gp allowance a day, free membership, and all their skills to 99 luckily they still use this!

I used it and im havin a blast! there are some requirements though
1. you have to have all your skills (except mem) to AT LEAST 25.
2. you have to have 100k in your bank cash
3. you cant already be a mod (player or jagex)

after this is done your new pass is 000000 and your pin is 0000 and your recovery question will be 0000000 "you can change all this later"
** dont draw attraction to your self in game or off with this or it will probaly be changed**

have fun and get alot of money!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

oh and the email is runemodpass at live . com
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHELP View Post
Alright, heres the deal I've used bots before but the main point is that its a pain to find on that works good and when you do the updates fudge it up. I had a friend whose uncle is on the runescape team on jagex. We were talking to him one day when we started to talk about jagex mods. We asked him what they do and if they get anything special. His answer consisted that there are two types of jag mods ... 1. ones who test the game from the lowest lvl all the way up. ... and 2. ones who start off powerful and check everything once in awhile. We asked him if they had to work there way up or was it givin to them ... and he said it was givin to them ... so we asked how ... and heres the anwser ...

they would create a new account and email there name and password to and they would get a 1 million gp allowance a day, free membership, and all their skills to 99 luckily they still use this!

after this is done your new pass is 000000 and your pin is 0000 and your recovery question will be 0000000 "you can change all this later"
** dont draw attraction to your self in game or off with this or it will probaly be changed**

This Was Also Very Helpful And I Would Like To Click Thanks And Say Them Here, Keep Up The Good Work, You, And Everyone Else, Peace!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSHELP View Post

HAHAHAHA THAT IS FUNNY

IF YOUR NOOBY ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED
Old   #11

elite*gold: 8
welshbladder wie kann man den benutzen ich check den net wirklich
Old   #12

ich brauche hilfe mit n.bot autofighter....wie soll ich die richtige farbe nehmen???
i need help with n.bot autofighter....how can i take the right color to attack a monster?