Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Leeched] Working Hacks + Injectors + TUTs

Reply
 
Old   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post


Do you have XP? If so, yes.
what injector should i use? i tried all but none of them is working



rhein21 is offline  
Old   #272
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhein21 View Post
what injector should i use? i tried all but none of them is working
CE is supposed to be working for XP. I don't know for sure, it's not my OS, so I can't try it.


Forfirith is offline  
Old   #273
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post


CE is supposed to be working for XP. I don't know for sure, it's not my OS, so I can't try it.
ok i will try
rhein21 is offline  
Old   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post


CE is supposed to be working for XP. I don't know for sure, it's not my OS, so I can't try it.
CE got me banned...watch out...try it on a new acc first..


the dealer is offline  
Old   #275
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
CE got me banned...watch out...try it on a new acc first..
CE 5.6.1 got patched, try the 5.4.
Forfirith is offline  
Old   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 8
quick question...multihack is still working after last update?..cuz i can't get most of the functions to work..the only thing i can still use in it is the *** mode..nothing else..and i really need that bomb aura xD..any suggestions?
the dealer is offline  
Old   #277
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
quick question...multihack is still working after last update?..cuz i can't get most of the functions to work..the only thing i can still use in it is the *** mode..nothing else..and i really need that bomb aura xD..any suggestions?
None sorry, only *** Mode hasn't been patched.
Forfirith is offline  
Old   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post


None sorry, only *** Mode hasn't been patched.
ok thnx man ...

btw i had some stage hacks that worked for me like 3 days ago...should i post it or should i give it to u to post in here?

i got them from some forum (leeched too)..it's a CE table and it had all to nak,no cell and golem defender

i didn't try it lately though..don't know if it still works after the last patch
the dealer is offline  
Old   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
ok thnx man ...

btw i had some stage hacks that worked for me like 3 days ago...should i post it or should i give it to u to post in here?

i got them from some forum (leeched too)..it's a CE table and it had all to nak,no cell and golem defender

i didn't try it lately though..don't know if it still works after the last patch
POST IT!!! PLEASE?
rhein21 is offline  
Old   #280
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dealer View Post
ok thnx man ...

btw i had some stage hacks that worked for me like 3 days ago...should i post it or should i give it to u to post in here?

i got them from some forum (leeched too)..it's a CE table and it had all to nak,no cell and golem defender

i didn't try it lately though..don't know if it still works after the last patch
You can post it in an independent thread. But try it 1st.
The problem with CE table is that W7 can't use them...
Forfirith is offline  
Old   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post


You can post it in an independent thread. But try it 1st.
The problem with CE table is that W7 can't use them...

well it worked for windows 7 64x for me but...now they Dc me after the patch dammit

i get like 2 minutes in the game when i use the hack after the last dam patc...am so sorry guys..will post new ones if they came out
the dealer is offline  
Old   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Please remove all hack none is working and only by you many ppl get auto banned lol
Lis-mati is offline  
Old   #283
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lis-mati View Post
Please remove all hack none is working and only by you many ppl get auto banned lol
lol Just because you don't inject it well or don't have a good premium injector doesn't mean the hacks are patched.
And ppl getting banned is not of my concern. I always advice them to use a dummy acct before using on your mains.
Forfirith is offline  
Old   #284
 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,512
Received Thanks: 825
Updated:
  • Removed HxC multihack, since only *** mode was working, and some cell changer, since there's already one there. Oh, and I removed RoD too.
  • Added a new multihack (Mini Hack 2) and a Stage Hack, that might or not work. It's not a auto stage, its a no cell and all to nak + CE 5.5.
Have fun with it.
Forfirith is offline  
Old   #285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 9
pano gametin ang CE

pano gametin cheat

hahaha


zhypermu12 is offline  
Reply

Tags
rakion hacks injector



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.