Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_

Discussion on PRISTON TALE 2 bot _Landa_ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

View Poll Results: What version do u use ?
.exe 68 78.16%
cui.exe 1 1.15%
cui_stats.exe 0 0%
64bit.exe 13 14.94%
64bit_cui.exe 1 1.15%
64bit_cui_stats.exe 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/21/2010, 21:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
i understood. (you mean that i must set coords not to be around 1-10)
but this is my real problem (i think)
i make my coord to 88k and lock face to north like in advice and grind in fogmaze grove (my character is shaman and atk circus bears). so unusual thing is happened
: 1. i must target monster before press start
2. after loot it move so unusual like step back and continue press w (move front) or q (move left) with do nothing
thank you very much for answering and giving me advise ^^
Old 06/21/2010, 21:26   #32

I have the same problem that solomonx.
Also If u can fix these problems or improvements for a warrior:
- Potions (active the possibility to use)
- Attack differents monsters like 2 or 3 (possibility to configure) and Rest
- Position Cordinate fix, because we have problems with Q or W errors, that the bot dont rest.
- The speed of movment of bot, walk very slowly and its a problem.
thanks a lot
we can speak on pt2
c u
Old 06/21/2010, 21:53   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonx View Post
i understood. (you mean that i must set coords not to be around 1-10)
but this is my real problem (i think)
i make my coord to 88k and lock face to north like in advice and grind in fogmaze grove (my character is shaman and atk circus bears). so unusual thing is happened
: 1. i must target monster before press start
2. after loot it move so unusual like step back and continue press w (move front) or q (move left) with do nothing
thank you very much for answering and giving me advise ^^
1. i noticed that too..will be fixed next update
2. the base idea of the moving is..the char moved forward to loot..and if the bot wont steer the char backwards...the char would with every loot go more into the battlefield..
the bot is moving the char just back to start position after loot...
and u have to set it north that q+e just affect left+right and W+s just changing thy Y-Coor
if u viewing in a 45° right on the corner of a map (m) then W+s is not just changing Y..its change X too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallon View Post
I have the same problem that solomonx.
Also If u can fix these problems or improvements for a warrior:
- Potions (active the possibility to use)
- Attack differents monsters like 2 or 3 (possibility to configure) and Rest
- Position Cordinate fix, because we have problems with Q or W errors, that the bot dont rest.
- The speed of movment of bot, walk very slowly and its a problem.
thanks a lot
we can speak on pt2
c u
working on warrior edition..sorry that druid/range attack bot is not helpfull for close combat..maybe more frags with alpha2.3 ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2010, 14:43   #34

thank you very much for update landa. now it's working fine for parmel tunnel(atlan post map) but for fogmaze grove,it didn't work anymore (still running)
Old 06/23/2010, 00:07   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomonx View Post
thank you very much for update landa. now it's working fine for parmel tunnel(atlan post map) but for fogmaze grove,it didn't work anymore (still running)

im using it in cursed land...but i will go and test my bot in fogmaze grove..
yep..u are right...the north function didnt help to press right keys..if i let view the char to south and try backtorest...the bot run in the right direction with q+e but w+s are still ****** up ^^

maybe its a solution if the user can set up by himself which keys are used for left/right/up/down ?

u cab imagine that this would help ?
Old 06/23/2010, 05:27   #36

Thanks for sharing, very helpful bot. Just one thing, when my HP/MP reaches certain lvl to get rested, sometimes the character wont sit down and recover HP (which mean F8 is not pressed correctly) but stand there till it gets full recovered. Is there a solution for it?? XD

And cant wait for more updates, keep it up XD
Old 06/23/2010, 07:29   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfeifei427 View Post
Thanks for sharing, very helpful bot. Just one thing, when my HP/MP reaches certain lvl to get rested, sometimes the character wont sit down and recover HP (which mean F8 is not pressed correctly) but stand there till it gets full recovered. Is there a solution for it?? XD

And cant wait for more updates, keep it up XD
yep i fixed that..be patient for next update ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2010, 08:55   #38

yeah a warrior/pally bot would be much appreciated because with the druid one, my character just keeps walking backwards and it doesn't actually attack anything.
Without SetNorth it just keeps rotating without actually doing anything..
Maybe i'm just doing something wrong

Thanks anyways for putting in the effort
Old 06/23/2010, 18:09   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harubi View Post
yeah a warrior/pally bot would be much appreciated because with the druid one, my character just keeps walking backwards and it doesn't actually attack anything.
Without SetNorth it just keeps rotating without actually doing anything..
Maybe i'm just doing something wrong

Thanks anyways for putting in the effort
if u are warrior or CLOSED COMBAT char..the bot is not effecient..the bot is written for druids char or similiar(archer)

and its difficult for me to write an warrior bot because i CANT test it with my druid char....

i can include some function that is doing *toggle attack* F1-Fx...pickup...*toggle att....

but the problem is...with warrior u are moving with every fight far away from startpoint/restpoint...und the bot is walking the straight way back to startpoint, if your health is low..that mean u will pull all monsters on your way back to your startpoint... and that mean you will be dead...

the only possibility i see for warrior is to disable the *go back to restpoint* and instead using rest u have to use healt potions..

and another problem is the *toggle attack* skill...if u are using that..the bot has no chance to decide if that target is a monster or guardian....if u press toggle attack the char is just attacking the next monster..

sorry..im not a professionell trained bot writer...i wrote this bot for fun and because im too lazy to press F1-Fx the whole time....never imaged that so many people are interested on it..

if a warrior player has some nice ideas how i can solve the problems..i will include it in my bot.....

BUT....just saying..your RANGED bot doesnt work for my CLOSED combat char...isnt helpfull ^^ because i know that already ^^
Old 06/23/2010, 18:32   #40

I have a question umm when i am using this bot, i have an archer, i set the north point and i set the cordinates and all the stuff. and i press attack and it attacks the thing and then it gets the loot and then it tries to go back to the start point but instead it just goes somewhere way different then the start point. the bot is trying to recover from the changed corrdinates like it goes from 956732 to 956645 and it goes south insteadmof going north which is weird. but i dont know if you can fix this because i am at a fulcrum point where the corrdinates change. idk it is just weird. maybe you can help me on priston tale.
Old 06/23/2010, 20:48   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by amecum123 View Post
I have a question umm when i am using this bot, i have an archer, i set the north point and i set the cordinates and all the stuff. and i press attack and it attacks the thing and then it gets the loot and then it tries to go back to the start point but instead it just goes somewhere way different then the start point. the bot is trying to recover from the changed corrdinates like it goes from 956732 to 956645 and it goes south insteadmof going north which is weird. but i dont know if you can fix this because i am at a fulcrum point where the corrdinates change. idk it is just weird. maybe you can help me on priston tale.
i can help you a little bit.i can tell you that for now not all place you can use so you must change place (maybe in the same map or another map) such as for me in the atlan post map, it's not work at ancient supply base zone but when i moved to parmel tunnel at the same map, it can work.

for now i can tell you that not work for fogmaze grove and atlan post at ancient supply base zone like i said before
Old 06/23/2010, 22:42   #42

im having difficulties setting north ... please give me tip... ... my paladin just keep on walking (eg.. pressing w or s)
Old 06/24/2010, 00:59   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by siruj View Post
im having difficulties setting north ... please give me tip... ... my paladin just keep on walking (eg.. pressing w or s)
try new version and close combat mode..version 3.3 is only for druids and maybe archer..dunno

download 3.4 and read first page and after setting up f-keys-speed-hp-mana press CloseCombat..my first blueprint of warrior version..just attacking the
yeahi
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2010, 04:38   #44

Firstly, thanks for updating the bot!! yay!!

But now im having another problem. Whenever I scan a mob, it puts the fixed amount of Hp and Mana (2312 & 576). When i use CoorScan and SetStartPoint, it puts fixed value 34138, 95363 and 4294928 in all columns, i dont know whats wrong, was fine before

Anyway, keep it up the good works.
Old 06/24/2010, 09:11   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfeifei427 View Post
Firstly, thanks for updating the bot!! yay!!

But now im having another problem. Whenever I scan a mob, it puts the fixed amount of Hp and Mana (2312 & 576). When i use CoorScan and SetStartPoint, it puts fixed value 34138, 95363 and 4294928 in all columns, i dont know whats wrong, was fine before

Anyway, keep it up the good works.
read first page ,-)