Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DDO]240-1320 damage per minute at Level 1

Discussion on [DDO]240-1320 damage per minute at Level 1 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,148
[DDO]240-1320 damage per minute at Level 1

Hello Community,

It's me again and found out how you can make lots of damage with Level 1.

Follow this!

Requirements:

- Proficiency with a light or heavy repeaeting crossbow
- Buy two of them and place them in your hotbar

How it works:

- Target the monster
- Fire the first two shots manually with the equipped crossbow (e.g. right-click)
- Switch to the second crossbow
- Fire two shots manually with the second crossbow
- Switch back to the original crossbow

You now have a full load of bolts in it again. Do not fire all three bolts, otherwise you will have to reload even when using this technique. This way you can fire up to 120 shots per minute.

Damage:

With 1D10 damage per shot at 120 shots per minute you reach a healthy 120-1200 damage per minute (+ extra damage from critical hits).

Known issues:

If you switch auto-attack on (e.g. after switching weapons), you might end up bugged. In that case you won't be able to hit anything with your bow. To fix it you have to switch to a melee weapons for a few swings. After that everything should work fine again.

Thats all, I am satisfied when give me thanks, but no must

best Regards,
Phoye
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AP per minute $ stat points per level
06/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
1. We are getting 1 AP point per minute does anyone know where to change that? 2. What changes would have to take place to increase the stat points for UM from 11 points to 15 points 3. or increase the lvl cap from 60 to 65 Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.
Level 80 und 92 Waffen Damage beifügen..?wie?
03/11/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hey liebe epvpers , ich wollte hier mal fragen wie ich denn 80 und 92 waffen dmg beifügen kann hab schin threads gelesen und auch SuFu schon benutzt bin damit aber leider nicht wirklich weit gekommen <.< wäre unglaublich dankbar wenn mir jemadn helfen würde =) liebe grüsse :)
Mastery Level damage
06/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, I play on a pserver with skill cap 70 and lvl cap 90. What damage difference is it between mastery level 70 and mastery level 90 at a lvl 90 character? Because im Int and the physical damage mastery heuksal do low damge... can I leave it to 70 or is it better to max it to 90, what do you think? 20% difference I heared is that true? thanks for you help and sorry for my bad english :P
[Question]Damage hacking with lower level weapons?
07/14/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
So, I'm just wondering, we all know there are hacks for Hora Spears and such.. But is it possible to have a damage hack for... say.. a lvl 1 training weapon? :) And all weapons up to 55? Cause if that's possible.. I totally wanna do it ;)