Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal Online Closed Beta

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If anyone could get me 2 accounts for this awesome looking game I would greatly appreciate it... I've closed-beta tested WoW, Lineage 1, Guild Wars, The Realm 2.0 and 3.0 and The Last Kingdom... also played 40-50 other mmorpgs yet I get no reply from cabalonline o.O

I'm willing to give 2 SRO accts 26,25 ice sword and flame glaives... with guild lvl 1 full GP for lvl 2 and 1.4kk gold plus +4 sword, SOS shield and other nice gear... i dont play SRO so it wont hurt to give it away for these accts lol

thx

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Jun 27 2006, 19:19
If anyone could get me 2 accounts for this awesome looking game I would greatly appreciate it... I've closed-beta tested WoW, Lineage 1, Guild Wars, The Realm 2.0 and 3.0 and The Last Kingdom... also played 40-50 other mmorpgs yet I get no reply from cabalonline o.O

I'm willing to give 2 SRO accts 26,25 ice sword and flame glaives... with guild lvl 1 full GP for lvl 2 and 1.4kk gold plus +4 sword, SOS shield and other nice gear... i dont play SRO so it wont hurt to give it away for these accts lol

thx
check my reply in other thread lol

Old   #3

how can i play this closed beta
Old   #4

i havent got a reply yet either, for Cabal

Old   #5

I have a reply with an test account... (I have only 1 acc) I don't know if I should test the game or not.
Old   #6

Sell it on e-bay ROFL!