Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CS 1.6 - bomb exploits

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

I collected a few exploits for 1.6, with those you can plant the bomb hidden, quietly and partially unattainablly for other players.

On dust you have to practise a bit. It is really hard to get on the big crate. Some dudes say this is not possible but they suck, it IS. If you don't believe I can make a demo. Once you up there plant the bomb und run. The CT is in 99,9% of the cases not able to come up there. Even if he can, mostly it is too late.
At Bombsite A you must jumb in a circle to get to the other side. Then you can plant it. Some players dont know this and think the bomb is invisible. The funny thing is, you are allowed to do this in cups, too, because you can get there on your own. So this is LEGAL.

Silent plant: (not legal in cups)
dust2. Directly duck over the corner in de_dust2, bombsite A. Just plant and no1 will hear the bomb ticking.

inferno. The bombsite after banana. Position yourself as in the picture. Plant and again nobody will hear the bomb ticking.

nuke. The upper bombsite. Place yourself as in the picture and plant. Nobody will hear the bomb AND nobody will see the red light, beacuse it is quite hidden.

Hav phun

]PICTURES[/URL]

Old   #2

lol thats sucks .... i mean everybody knows that and the bomb site after the banana is B

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by omegamega@Jun 20 2006, 15:51
lol thats sucks .... i mean everybody knows that and the bomb site after the banana is B
O rly?

LoL I see enough ppl who dont know this and I exspected that some of you will whine. But the most only know the dust2 bombbug.

the dust jumptricks: I dont think that you have tried this, you red silent plant and simply thought this would be everything. So read everything before whining