Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

text.bmd

Discussion on text.bmd within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
text.bmd

hey elite pvpers!

lol i cant seem to find how to edit this text over here..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NPC text...
09/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
hay, ich wollte einen NPC spreche lassen aber nicht wie ihr alle denkt, kein sound oder was "sie sagen" sondern: wenn man auf sie drauf klickt das dann etwas kommt, wie mach ich das? (so wie auf dem Foto, nur ander text bzw. ander NPC)
Text
02/13/2010 - Main - 3 Replies
Hallo, Kennt jemand ein Internet Tool? Wo man z.b einen Text eingeben kan. "Ich ich heiße Elitepvpers" Zum Beispiel!
Npc Text
02/08/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi bei mir reden die Npcs nicht mit mir und ich kann daher auch keinen Jobchange machen gibts es dafür eine Lösung finde in Google leider nichts -.- benutze die PPFW files vielen dank im vorraus =)
bold text
10/31/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi anyone know how to do stall names or of the characters in bold? thanks in advance
{tut}text
08/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
im not sure if to many people know this, and this is for noobys 1) open up your text doc 2) press ctrl+H 3) put the value your trying to find 4) put the value you want to change it to under it 5) click replace all i made this becuase ive had lots of people on msn asking me how do you edit so fast and was getting annoyed