Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do online (martial heroes)

Discussion on Do online (martial heroes) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, maby can tell someone, is it possible to make Do online (martial heroes) pserver ?

and if it is.. so maby can do totorial or something for helping in server creation
Old 02/25/2007, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
go to forum.rz.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Martial heroes/Doo Online
08/18/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, the International server for Martial heroes is closing October 1st, so can someone look into this game and see if it is possible to make a Emulator / Private server for the game?
Martial Heroes Bot/Macro
04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello, i did make a Martial Heroes Bot/Macro today, and i wanted to share it with some people if someone still plays it here, its made in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition, it has no virus. but atm i need someone to test it for me since im on the camping and cant download the game, becuse the internet here is so slow to download. What you need to do is Write what you have on your Skill tab, Like : 12ta34567 1 = HP Pot 2 = Mana Pot T = Target A = Attack 3 - 6 = Skills...
Need MArtial Heroes Bot/Hack
04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Can some1 make a Martial Heores Bots ( DO online ). There some many games that haves bots but this the only game i see that there no bot or hack for this game. I search all the sites where hacks for game and couldnt find it, but in the some ppl have bots. Can some1 make a bots, i no there good hackers on this site. Thx
Martial Heroes Online
02/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Uh.. anyone heard of it?