Originally posted by FlameZ@May 4 2006, 16:15 LOL adventure quest hahaa u serously play that, that "thing" that cant be called a game? it more like a disapointment
for game creators everywhere...
im having a problem with it i click on load game and ive put in a whole bunch of different links n stuff i click ok and nuthin happens any idea on what to do?
Originally posted by pimpstick+May 5 2006, 20:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pimpstick @ May 5 2006, 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cloudhell@May 4 2006, 08:10 Well here is a new hack for AQ.The G and XG wont work like u think....It will just give u gold and exp 20 % more XD
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hope I get Karma' border='0' alt='Hope I get Karma' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hope I get Karma' border='0' alt='Hope I get Karma' />
dude that is so **** lame dude dont ever ask for karma cuz you will not get it [/b][/quote]
just to pwn u im giving him karma xD
Adventure Quest hack 08/14/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies how do i get past the login screen
I NEED THE CODE FOR THE LOGIN i will post the hack if i can get this!!!
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PLZ AND THANKYOU' border='0' alt='PLZ AND THANKYOU' /> :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: