Captain DMA question (Captain DMA mini fuser DP) 08/18/2025 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies So I am tryin to set up another DMA setup using Captain DMA now.
The Fuser is not letting me select the right resolution and hz.
Yes, my monitor supports 2560 x 1440 @144hz
Yes, my second pc works at 2560 x 1440 @ 144hz when connected to monitor
Yes, my main pc works at 2560 x 1440 @ 144hz when connected to monitor
As soon as the Fuser is plugged in, its basically game over. Second PC is letting me created a custom resolution through nvidia control panel.
My main PC will not let me...
[DMA] What would you recommend for beginners starting DMA? 12/02/2024 - Fortnite - 2 Replies Hello, just wondering on what DMA service I should use? I've been told CaptainDMA, Enigma, and some other ones that I don't know off the top of my head. I'm looking for purely EAC/FN usage and want something that won't make me become poverty.