Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvP Jetpack Fun

Discussion on PvP Jetpack Fun within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
heres an exploit that can be used by anyone who owns a JETPACK. This will help you in PvP. If you do it right, you can attack people, but they can't attack you. Use a JP, and go to the fountain in THEED, NABOO. The fountain is about 100m infront of the StarPort. Fly directly over the fountain, and dismount from the JP. You should be inside, and can get out by walking out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Put Armor on Jetpack Slot
12/05/2008 - RF Online - 11 Replies
When you put armor on jetpack slot is it working...?:confused: can someone confirm it please...
is it possible to equip ASK/RSK on jetpack slot?
11/25/2008 - RF Online - 13 Replies
i already know the code but it seems that i can't equip my ASK/RSK on jetpack and any armor slot, i don't have a problem equipping it in my amulet and ring slot. if you have info,i can trade my x100 launcher hack for your info. thanks. add me on my yahoo messenger : ien_sos_27 please respect this thread. thanks
Jetpack speed while running
07/09/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
I got this from doing the high speed MAU movement but instead of editing the 70 42 00 00 70 42 to 96 96 00 00 96 96 - add the 1st 42 to address list - freeze it - change the value from 66 to 67 or up to 99 btw you can find this address by searching your name, when you find the address with changing value then thats the place look for it below... usually starts with 02D......:D