To be honest, I was playing at 240hz at one point when I had my Odyssey but downgraded as I wasn't using it for what I bought it for - coding & personal projects. Went to 175hz at 32" and wasn't really bothered. Now looks like I'll be playing at 100hz and I think I know what to expect although as to how bad it will feel is another question that I'm not sure about. Hoping I can get by once I have my real set up sorted (just bought a new house). The other option is using my other standard 27" monitor and playing at 2560*1440 at 180hz, then switch back to my main monitor for single player games, what do you think?
Also regarding Ekknod, has that firmware ever been detected? I've heard the word blocked get thrown around when it comes to DMA but not sure if it will be a problem for those games I want to play.
Thanks!
Also did you recommend to use phoenix labs? If so, the support on discord name Jack, is an absolute moron of an individual. Attacks a potential customer for no reason for asking questions that might not be clear. How is a customer, trying to learn about firmware and DMA supposed to understand if you have someone like that being toxic for no reason. What an absolute moron of an individual. He's just put me off even purchasing anything from them. I'll go elsewhere for sure.
Ok, im gonna buy stella's EAC FW. but i need to upgrate my DMA card. do you think DICHEN 75T DMA Card from amazon is good ?
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve never seen that in my life. It’s most likely a clone with a faceplate, since about 99% of resells are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1
Also did you recommend to use phoenix labs? If so, the support on discord name Jack, is an absolute moron of an individual. Attacks a potential customer for no reason for asking questions that might not be clear. How is a customer, trying to learn about firmware and DMA supposed to understand if you have someone like that being toxic for no reason. What an absolute moron of an individual. He's just put me off even purchasing anything from them. I'll go elsewhere for sure.
Phoenix Labs is useful as a collection of free cheats and firmware, but he’s not a developer, and I’m not sure where the firmware he sells actually comes from.
Most people who join his community are there for freebies, so I can imagine it gets frustrating having to answer questions nonstop without much in return. I know it does for me sometimes.
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve never seen that in my life. It’s most likely a clone with a faceplate, since about 99% of resells are.
Phoenix Labs is useful as a collection of free cheats and firmware, but he’s not a developer, and I’m not sure where the firmware he sells actually comes from.
Most people who join his community are there for freebies, so I can imagine it gets frustrating having to answer questions nonstop without much in return. I know it does for me sometimes.
Thanks for all your invaluable help on my DMA journey . As I have found out there a lot of DMA cheaters in BF6 and its impossible to play legit unless you play on console.
Thanks for all your invaluable help on my DMA journey . As I have found out there a lot of DMA cheaters in BF6 and its impossible to play legit unless you play on console.
I don’t run into many cheaters in BF6. Most of my matches are probably 95% console players.
Ah yeah, I can see how that’d be an issue. The handful of times I’ve played on Asian servers in different games, they were usually packed with cheaters, lol.
Unfortunately, scarey only opens Skate’s Discord four times a year for short periods. Invites are locked for the rest of the year.
On top of that, he only accepts 100 clients, and you either get put on a waitlist or have to keep checking to see if a slot opens up, which I haven’t seen happen in over a year. His product is extremely expensive and isn’t meant for the average user.
Can you still send it? At least the server or link to talk ,have contact with skate/scarey?
Please .
Can you still send it? At least the server or link to talk ,have contact with skate/scarey?
Please .
His username is .vt_d, but he probably won’t accept a friend request, and I can’t invite to his server (invites are disabled).
Honestly, it’s not worth your time. His cheapest package is $2,500 a month, and in the past two years, I can only recall one time a slot opened for a new customer - which was me, lol. On top of that, he has a waitlist, so your odds are basically like winning the lottery...
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!