Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LOCO] Launcher fail

Discussion on [LOCO] Launcher fail within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LOCO] Launcher fail

hallo an alle loco gamer^^
ich habe eine frage,ich habe mir schonmal den beta client runtergeladen,aber seht selbst ich kann ihn nicht starten

Uploaded with

psē:ich suche noch einen betakey,oder eine seite wo man jetzt noch einen bekommt.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loco Key
06/02/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Ich verkaufe einen Loco CB Key gegen e*gold! Sagt ihr mir den Preis!
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
fail to connect to server information. Pls restart launcher
03/25/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
omg....I keep getting this message "fail to connect to server information. Pls restart launcher" whenever i start cabal. Basically, i start cabal, the updater appears yet nothing but a black rectangle shows. After like 3 min, the background appears with the update bars empty saying fail to connect to server...... Also, I cant press the start cabal (probably because it failed) I live in the us, im using cabal us. My firewall is off, got good internet, but it doesnt work. One last thing....