> Btw, I don't want to use Aim Bot. Just a wallhack.
If you use a DMA, this is irrelevant, as if you are flagged, whatever you do, you'll get banned.
Now, I use a Screamer PCIE Squirrel. With a firmware from Ducks. I'm satisfied. The games I cheat on use BattleEye
> If I buy a ACE firmware
There are multiple types of firmware. I don't pretend to know 100% of the slang but basically you have:
- The stock one on DMA devices (unless pre-flashed with a good FW). 100% flagged
- The clone one. Cloned from a real device (Like a sound card / wifi card, etc). It will show up as an error device in the device manager IIRC
- The clone one that's a little more worked. It will pass drvscan and show okay in the device manager
- The emulated (The one you call 1:1 emulate). Emulated firmware of a real device. It's indistinguishable from a real device, from a AC viewpoint.
*I don't specifically know about ACE/CaptainDMA*
For the firmware lifetime part: It should last more than 2-3 months defo.
But cheating is a gamble, you can never really know. Better firmwares may last for a day, and ****** one for 10 years

(But it's likely to be the opposite).
> KmBox NET (with screen)
Be careful, heard about bans with that kind of thing. But somebody more experienced than me will be able to answer ig
Hope I can help.