Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta]Grand Fantasia Helper

Discussion on [Beta]Grand Fantasia Helper within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 04/17/2010, 22:17   #46

elite*gold: 0
i cant make it to work.. when y press ctr alt a to save watpoint.. the program crash :S
any help?

THE ERROR IS: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

the program doesnt create mychar.ini :S dunnno why

please help
Old 04/17/2010, 22:50   #47

i have the same problem as tksko
The bot doesnt create the .ini

I have another question: does the bot work on the german server, too? ._.
Old 04/17/2010, 23:15   #48

elite*gold: 116
If you write the correct addreses in the ini then it should work
Old 04/17/2010, 23:58   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daifoku View Post
Codestealing suxx, you know ?
go get a life ... or give credits -.-
decompiled and reobfuscated source ...

to all you guys ! use this bot ->
it's stable, more advanced and they don't steal codes ...

also all devs out there could add s.th in the dev area topics ..
as far as i can tell, the bot at the link you gave uses mouse coordinates on the map to add waypoints, not player coordinates.

If anything, i guess i should credit the information on the datatype of the player coordinates make it that much easier to find. the EN pointers weren't added until 11th April according to the author's post in the thread. the current version of this bot was already out then. So i guess my bad. credits to oOldsqL on general-discussion. (added to first post as well)

i've never said this bot was any good or stable. it's here for others to test and give feedback on what can be improved or broken.
Old 04/18/2010, 01:51   #50

Dev, can you explain how waypoint works? Whenever i set 2 waypoints, it walks all the way to the other end of the map, not even making a loop. Still doesn't understand how it works.
Old 04/18/2010, 02:55   #51

not sure if the program have a virus or not but, after i tried running new gf april 17 it turn off my virus protection program. again im not saying this file have a virus..
Old 04/18/2010, 08:07   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake^^ View Post
i have the same problem as tksko
The bot doesnt create the .ini

I have another question: does the bot work on the german server, too? ._.
the simple answer is no. a number of memory addresses are hard coded at the moment. i think the entire waypoint system would be broken.
Edit: ok. maybe it will work if u modify the pointer addresses to that of the german version in the config file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirality View Post
Dev, can you explain how waypoint works? Whenever i set 2 waypoints, it walks all the way to the other end of the map, not even making a loop. Still doesn't understand how it works.
that's weird. which build is causing this? if it's the unstable one, it's probably the sitHp and sitMp. if the hp/mp falls below that, the character faces the safe point and starts running towards it.

how waypoints work:
1. whenever u set a waypoint, an entry is written to the character config file. (cause dynamic arrays are kind of a pain in autoit)
2. when u start the bot, all the existing waypoints are read into an array. and the array index is pointed at the first waypoint.
3 the player is then made to face that waypoint and move towards it with a key send of {w down}.
4. when it is within a certain distance from the waypoint, {w up} is sent so it stops.
5. array index is increased to point to the next waypoint.
6. array index goes back the the first if it's larger than array size.
7. repeat steps 3 to 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo19 View Post
not sure if the program have a virus or not but, after i tried running new gf april 17 it turn off my virus protection program. again im not saying this file have a virus..
no idea how this happened. really don't know what else to say to this.
Old 04/19/2010, 09:03   #53

So basically, i just move my character to a spot, ctrl+alt+a, then move it like 5 steps away, and ctrl+alt+a again? Then start the bot and it'll move between those 2 spots i recorded? Because if that's the case it's not working, my char moves far away from the spot. Perhaps it's because the cast limit ?
Old 04/19/2010, 09:50   #54

Quote:
So basically, i just move my character to a spot, ctrl+alt+a, then move it like 5 steps away, and ctrl+alt+a again? Then start the bot and it'll move between those 2 spots i recorded? Because if that's the case it's not working, my char moves far away from the spot. Perhaps it's because the cast limit ?
yes that's what's supposed to happen. which build is this happening on?
Old 04/19/2010, 10:30   #55

GFHelper2(dev.April.17.Unstable)
It moves ALL the way out of the waypoint.. not even making any loop

EDIT:
Tested, the stable version works, and i feel the new looting system is worst than the old. =X

Suggestions:
Use the stable version, add in auto-sit features like the unstable version has and also if theres a release of a new version, maybe its possible to auto-chat with sprite every 30 seconds so it doesnt drop in terms of mood.
Old 04/19/2010, 19:34   #56

i got my guy running from point a to b and selecting mobs but how come he is not attacking them?
i tried changing attackString to 1:0,2:0,3:0 but it still just run around
Old 04/19/2010, 23:32   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by lellyville View Post
i got my guy running from point a to b and selecting mobs but how come he is not attacking them?
i tried changing attackString to 1:0,2:0,3:0 but it still just run around
you need to set the castLimit. use 30 or 40.
Old 04/19/2010, 23:37   #58

Quote:
GFHelper2(dev.April.17.Unstable)
It moves ALL the way out of the waypoint.. not even making any loop

EDIT:
Tested, the stable version works, and i feel the new looting system is worst than the old. =X

Suggestions:
Use the stable version, add in auto-sit features like the unstable version has and also if theres a release of a new version, maybe its possible to auto-chat with sprite every 30 seconds so it doesnt drop in terms of mood.
thanks for the suggestions. yea i kinda agree with the looting thing. can't seem to find a way for casters to loot without running into danger...
Old 04/20/2010, 00:28   #59

How about setting it to loot only within the array of the waypoint + set a loot range.
Old 04/20/2010, 00:43   #60

i changed the cast limit to 40 but i donno what i'm doing wrong i still only see my dude run from point a to b
[version]
build=2.2.2
[settings]
attackString=1:0,2:0,3:0
hpLow=100
mpLow=100
castLimit=40
healString=
masterHpLow=
sitHp=300
sitMp=100
[hotkeys]