Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to sell 12sky hacks

Discussion on Wanting to sell 12sky hacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Wanting to sell 12sky hacks

Hello i have finally finished my twelvesky hacks, Based on the way old hacks worked i have working speed hack, Vacuum hack, Chi hack, Godmode and GM mode. I can show you this all ingame. Please leave an offer if you would like to buy. I will probably not put a license on it, so whoever buys can distr. it but please dont. Post an offer on it i accept cash through paypal.

hErJaLaK

EDIT: ill be back within 24 hours of now. And after purchasing the ahck if it ever gets patched a fix will be made within 2-10 days depending on what is patched. I may also release all the mob co-ordinate addresses free (vac hack) and Tele/godmode.

Telehack is 00551108 i believe
4 byte and change value to 1. (you can have 8 byte or 2 or array they all work)
Im doublechecking that soon.

New EDIT: I will be giving out all hacks for free except for vac hack and chi hack. PM me on here when you can,
Old 04/06/2010, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 15
Bump
Old 06/20/2010, 15:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed961 View Post
Hello i have finally finished my twelvesky hacks, Based on the way old hacks worked i have working speed hack, Vacuum hack, Chi hack, Godmode and GM mode. I can show you this all ingame. Please leave an offer if you would like to buy. I will probably not put a license on it, so whoever buys can distr. it but please dont. Post an offer on it i accept cash through paypal.

hErJaLaK

EDIT: ill be back within 24 hours of now. And after purchasing the ahck if it ever gets patched a fix will be made within 2-10 days depending on what is patched. I may also release all the mob co-ordinate addresses free (vac hack) and Tele/godmode.

Telehack is 00551108 i believe
4 byte and change value to 1. (you can have 8 byte or 2 or array they all work)
Im doublechecking that soon.

New EDIT: I will be giving out all hacks for free except for vac hack and chi hack. PM me on here when you can,
since no1 buying em, and ts1 is shut down XD
will u tell me how to chi / *** hack?
i just wanna know outa curiousity