Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get your first few vouches?

Discussion on How to get your first few vouches? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
How to get your first few vouches?

Hello everyone!

I am a newcomer that wants to sell certain products in this forum and I really like everything I am seeing here. The question that I want to know the most is: How do I exactly get my first few vouches on this forum? I have to get these to open a thread in the marketplace.

Would really appreciate any help!
Old 09/22/2023, 12:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PentaAccount View Post
Hello everyone!

I am a newcomer that wants to sell certain products in this forum and I really like everything I am seeing here. The question that I want to know the most is: How do I exactly get my first few vouches on this forum? I have to get these to open a thread in the marketplace.

Would really appreciate any help!
Well, basically you open a thread in the black market section. Find the right category, offer your product and mention that you're willing to give for example 5 Vouch Keys to trusted members in exchange for a review.
Old 09/23/2023, 08:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane* View Post
Well, basically you open a thread in the black market section. Find the right category, offer your product and mention that you're willing to give for example 5 Vouch Keys to trusted members in exchange for a review.
Is this also possible if I'm reselling products?
Old 09/23/2023, 10:49   #4

Quote:
Is this also possible if I'm reselling products?
yes
Old 09/23/2023, 15:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane* View Post
yes
last question: Can I also do this whilst reselling a product for a higher price? Like if I buy a key for 10 usd and sell it for 15? is it even allowed to do here?

thanks for the help so far! really appreciated
Old 09/23/2023, 15:12   #6

Quote:
last question: Can I also do this whilst reselling a product for a higher price? Like if I buy a key for 10 usd and sell it for 15? is it even allowed to do here?

thanks for the help so far! really appreciated
There is a thanks button..

Yes, ofcourse. It's up to users, if they wanna buy from you for 5$ more, or not. But if you officialy have the license to resell the product, sure.
Thanks
1 User