Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] PC Injustice 2 macro/combo script

Discussion on [Buying] PC Injustice 2 macro/combo script within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying] PC Injustice 2 macro/combo script

Hello,

I wish to buy an Injustice 2 macro/combo script for PC. It requires the program to input combinations of keystrokes with precise timing. I have tried using macro software however it doesn't work in game, even using Steam Remote Play. Please reply/message me as I would like a quote on how much this would cost. I intend to use this against AI and I realize I am fully liable for any bans/consequences of using this against real players.

Tags
injustice 2, macro, pc, script