Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Face of Mankind

Discussion on Face of Mankind within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey I wondered if you guys know If there are some hacks of the MMORPG Face of Mankind. () I have seen some ppl cheating but nowhere any cheat on the internet...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Face of Mankind
12/03/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Face of Mankind used to be in open beta 2005... the game never came out properly... i cant remember why or what. but,.... 5th dec. 2009 the game will start open beta again with many changes... i remember the game used to have a great faction and profession system, lets see what they bring this time. lets see how safe it will be ... *chuckles
Face of Mankind Erscheinungstermin Update
04/19/2006 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
scheint vorran zu gehen :) Quelle: http://www.faceofmankind.com/index.php?pag...=what isfomk.php
Face of Mankind
10/04/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
also ich find das game schon nice weil's neocron so sehr ähnelt (omg das game hatte son geiles flair, leider war die langzeitmovitation -> 0) laut mmorpg.com solls schon am 15.05.2004 erscheinen (bezweifel ich aber sehr.. die sind gerade mal bei cbeta1) ich werd auf jedenfall mal in die beta reinschaun achja hier die url: www.fomk.com