Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S.U.N CLASSIC/robot /speeds/Attack speed/Character blinking/Pathfinding recording

Discussion on S.U.N CLASSIC/robot /speeds/Attack speed/Character blinking/Pathfinding recording within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 206
Arrow S.U.N CLASSIC/robot /speeds/Attack speed/Character blinking/Pathfinding recording

For the new game S.U.N CLASSIC, we have created a new robot. Players are welcome to try it out. You can provide the test key for free.

price
4$-1day
20$-7day
60$-30day

discord:QVcheat#9999/tangbao666#7594
Attached Images
File Type: png 图片1.png (13.7 KB, 12 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Weapon effect blinking on/off
09/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey EPVPs Today i struggled on a problem.. My Gear effects (weapon effect, L120 armor effect) Are blinking like they get turned on/off Im using LOTF The Solution can be everything except "ITS LOTF MAN SHIT SHIT SHIT" What i did when this problem appeared? It came out of nothing when i was working on my source, check my log for everything i changed.
Anyone elses clients blinking from taskbar after patch 5008?
01/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Like the title says, anybody elses conquer clients flashing/blinking from the taskbar after patch 5008? If im browsing the web or doing anything else conquer or not, it still does it. If i'm using the wheel on my mouse while browsing the net and it happens, whichever conquer screen blinks, the zoom changes too even though i'm not on that screen. A solution can be to back patch to 5007, but i'm still curious to see if it's happening to you guys
Suggestion: Pking without blinking
12/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
previously theres a bug where water reborns can pk in town or anywhere without blinking for a certain time.. is it possible for us to make some hack abt dis?