Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia "Bot-Alternative-Solution" working

Discussion on Grand Fantasia "Bot-Alternative-Solution" working within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Fantasia "Bot-Alternative-Solution" working

1. get "Auto-Mouse-Click-Software" from

2. install

3. start

4. start gf, log in, choose a quiet place

5. assign hotkeys for "get mouse cursor position" and "start/stop mouse clicks"

6. get the positions on ur skillbar of "attack", "pick up", "sit down", "skill"

7. make a good sequence out of it. u can spam the attack and all skills u want, just make sure, u have "sit down" in ur sequence all 10-11 seconds, so ur char can rest after every monsterkill. and get "pick up" clicked all 5 seconds, so u get the loot too.

8. test the sequence. just use ur assigned hot-key. he should click the icons now. if works, stop it.

9. search a nice place, where the creeps spawn constant in a certain place (examples: Kaslow Plains/Goblin Tribal Village; Steam Mine Mountain/Stans Quarry; Red Ridge/Karzaks Camp) nearly every humanoid enemy has this constant spawn places. now kill a monster 2-3 times and look if it is spawning constantly in this one place.

10. turn on the autoclicker and just wait for this monster to attack u ... and attack u again ... and again

10. best used at creeps who drop REP items!!!

it is not fast at killing monsters, but it is SAFE!!! this method wont get u killed once. its not very sad that he kills not fast ... if u get 350 rep items in one night u get ur money and ur level even without this always running around.

happy leveling

edit: my english sucks ... i know ... i am not british or american, so please have mercy

any suggestions?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 13:39   #2

This method sucks, and compared to the released bot is MUCH slower. I can get more than half the rep items with the bot if you put on the right EQ to prevent dying (not his fault you're a weak nub with no good equipment lol!) and gold.
Old 03/10/2010, 13:59   #3

so ur his cloneaccount to post how great he is?

my equip is low? ... uhh .... fully blue -2 levels - my level +7 to +8 everything. 17k cash on char ... yeah ... its my fault, that his bot runs always into ubermonster ...

u know something? at level 10 it is possible to hunt down an rare mob on ur own, but at level 50 u cant do **** against them ... and this bot attacks tem and will always die.

with ur level 10 u can say that ur leveling faster ... YEAH ... but in a few levels u will see, how u get ZERO experience from mobs and u are required to REP ur levelups ...

so, whos the newb? u wirth ur ******* level 10 char who doesnt know **** about this game or me?
Old 03/14/2010, 05:57   #4

alcard i can't seem to get the mouse click work my GF like it works for my desktop but when i try to work it for grand fantasia it dont work. can u explain what i need to do please
Old 03/14/2010, 08:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhcan View Post
alcard i can't seem to get the mouse click work my GF like it works for my desktop but when i try to work it for grand fantasia it dont work. can u explain what i need to do please
same.
it works on desktop, but not GF

I tried in window mode and full screen

it doesn't work in GF
Old 03/17/2010, 00:29   #6

this **** is so weak

use

its much faster and better then this guys fail method.
Old 03/20/2010, 01:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
1. get "Auto-Mouse-Click-Software" from

2. install

3. start

4. start gf, log in, choose a quiet place

5. assign hotkeys for "get mouse cursor position" and "start/stop mouse clicks"

6. get the positions on ur skillbar of "attack", "pick up", "sit down", "skill"

7. make a good sequence out of it. u can spam the attack and all skills u want, just make sure, u have "sit down" in ur sequence all 10-11 seconds, so ur char can rest after every monsterkill. and get "pick up" clicked all 5 seconds, so u get the loot too.

8. test the sequence. just use ur assigned hot-key. he should click the icons now. if works, stop it.

9. search a nice place, where the creeps spawn constant in a certain place (examples: Kaslow Plains/Goblin Tribal Village; Steam Mine Mountain/Stans Quarry; Red Ridge/Karzaks Camp) nearly every humanoid enemy has this constant spawn places. now kill a monster 2-3 times and look if it is spawning constantly in this one place.

10. turn on the autoclicker and just wait for this monster to attack u ... and attack u again ... and again

10. best used at creeps who drop REP items!!!

it is not fast at killing monsters, but it is SAFE!!! this method wont get u killed once. its not very sad that he kills not fast ... if u get 350 rep items in one night u get ur money and ur level even without this always running around.

happy leveling

edit: my english sucks ... i know ... i am not british or american, so please have mercy

any suggestions?

hiyA Alucard , nice Alternative
user searching solutions , that´s g00d !
regards;byte!
Old 03/22/2010, 09:35   #8

Tell me how to get this working in Grand Fantasia.... Because so far it is unresponsive in the game screen.. does it have to be a certain resolution windowed fullscreen.. what the hell?
Old 04/03/2010, 06:15   #9

alucard this auto mouse work on GF,. but i can't made the corrdinate or anything inside the table,..
can u teach me how to use it ??
this is work on me ,..
Old 04/04/2010, 22:00   #10

umm.

um i have done the surveys but i cant complete thisif anyone can plz send this bot to much appreciated
Old 04/23/2010, 01:34   #11

is this working?
Old 04/25/2010, 07:26   #12

me too i dont know how to run this thing is not complete T_T i cant get the interface only the cmd run will show up
Old 08/05/2010, 02:57   #13

someone help me use the coord in the mouse clicker?? send me help or some good, WORKING NON TROJAN BOT AT
Old 08/09/2010, 07:31   #14

i sort of know how to use it but could u post a example of a Range character config? so far i only know how to config a melee character.
Old 09/04/2010, 11:26   #15

I NEED HELP it doesnt work ingame whats the go Alucard??
Closed Thread